Review our game – Community reviewers selected

+
@Freyar and boskee thanks for the help anyways, im sure its on its way as we speak. :D

@Duskey hahahaha perfect man.

R-ex said:
first off, why are you so negative? who cares what term i use to describe the fact that i participated in what was pretty much a contest to receive a review copy of the game before it was released. id say win is the proper term for it and secondly I didnt game the system for a free copy, i own both the witcher 1 and 2 on steam.
i won and you lost. haters gonna hate.

Actually, I didn't enter... because I didn't need to. I already have the game (both games, actually) and am getting it for free, anyway, so why would I take away the chance for someone who doesn't have the game yet? That'd make me, well, a dick. And I don't really want to be like you in that regard. And if I did get something for free, something GIVEN to me, I definitely wouldn't try to taunt people on the internet about it and act like a child.

But you're from BC and have a picture of a pre-pubescent boy as your avatar so I guess that sum things up.

Some people need to chill about the free copies thing. It's not like CDPR could prevent previous owners from applying. And to be honest, previous owners will be well acquainted with the game and might give a more thorough review.

OP: have you contacted MM360 or Masos? They are the community managers.

slimgrin said:
Some people need to chill about the free copies thing. It's not like CDPR could prevent previous owners from applying. And to be honest, previous owners will be well acquainted with the game and might give a more thorough review.

OP: have you contacted MM360 or Masos? They are the community managers.
no i haven't yet, im pretty new to the forums but any help is much appreciated, thank you. and your point about previous owners being more acquainted for a thorough review was basically the point i made to CDPR when i applied in the draw or contest or whatever you wanna call it lol

HouseofScorpionWitcher said:
No! Those non-delivering, ass-gobbling, always wearing their shorts WAY too damn high, punk-o-de'-bitches, ass-clowning, postal workers!

Chin up Cheesecake, (I doubt that in any way will illicite inspiration to justify more waiting.. but, well, I tried.. bastards!) when you get the chance, you "get your review on" something fierce!

Squrriely vengence shall be upon you all!

Sincerely,
Witcher of the House of Scorpion

Aye Scorpion, tryin to keep myself occupied in the meantime. Was hoping to start the week off with a bang but the mail decided to hold me back! Your energy's an inspiration to us all!

CheesecakeRecipe said:
Aye Scorpion, tryin to keep myself occupied in the meantime. Was hoping to start the week off with a bang but the mail decided to hold me back! Your energy's an inspiration to us all!

It's the new Dorito's Locos Tacos from Taco Bell! Scumptious indeed..
Yummy..yummy.. like girls..(well, the yummy kind of girls anyway... and for you girls..I am sure there are yummies for you too, just not secure enough in my total snazzy manhood to spout them off without sounding fairy nice about it... Not there there is anything wrong with those that do sound fairy nice or swing that way.. to each their own!)

Still, that punk-bitches from the post should be f**ked sideways and bitch slapped for slacking behind.. I mean, its not like there was some kind of holiday or something for them to "work around"... bastards.. ALL OF THEM!... bastards... (except mine.. he's cool.. since mine arrived today, just before lunch time!. Now its just my brother, who apparently seems to have his DOUCHE setting on maximum plus and won't let me use his Xbox 360)

Foamy the squrriel will beat you with his nuts if you do not fear his squirrely wrath!

Sincerely,
Witcher of the House of Scorpion

Aesieru said:
Which is illegal unless you have a legitimate medicinal problem.

Also, if your like sucks so much that you need a hallucinatory compound that affects your brain's short-term memory so prohibitively... you may just want to focus on bettering your life in the first place.
That's funny. I didn't see him asking for your criticism on this matter. :p

XSpartan said:
Manual is included in the cover..And IMO you're lucky for having won a copy..So don't complain please

Trust me I'm not complaining...

I just would of preferred having a manual to be acquainted with the controls.

I just received my copy, it had a nice note, some links to reviewer content, and well the game, which is nice. It also didn't give me a case that took tools to get into or get the disc out of which is always nice (looking at you ME3 collectors edition case...), but like I said... a manual so I know the instructions is always appreciated.

andros92 said:
Some Italians here have received the game?

I don't think so, not even my friends at Eurogamer.it

Anyways, I hope for tuesday (since my Dark Edition hasn't shipped yet, and the release is marked for the 17th, that's strange from Multiplayer.com)

"Luckly" I'll have my job to keep my mind busy :p

andros92 said:
Some Italians here have received the game?

I don't think so, not even my friends at Eurogamer.it

Anyways, I hope for tuesday (since my Dark Edition hasn't shipped yet, and the release is marked for the 17th, that's strange from Multiplayer.com)

"Luckly" I'll have my job to keep my mind busy :p

I checked my e-mail the other day, and to my complete shock I learned that I was one of the lucky thousand. Thank you very much, CDPR! I bought the first Witcher once on Steam, and once on GoG, and now I have the wonderful chance to play it again on the Xbox. I live in Canada, and my copy has yet to arrive, but I am absolutely psyched to be able to play! Also, for those who have received their copies, did CDPR include the Manual, Guidebook, and Soundtrack discs?

Wow was lucky enough to get one after some insane email issues BUT has anyone been able to log into the ftp server? Can't get it to work :(

Top Bottom