Review our game – Community reviewers selected

+
No review copy for me today.....however my Dark Edition and Signed Amazon.co.uk copies both came....so £90 spent and still not received my review copy

Alright, I beat the game! I'm beginning work on my review. I took a TON of notes while playing through...tons.
Thanks again, CDPR!

The time is killing me Oh...This game is a masterpiece and It's a must...The only thing I can't understand is how bad games are always among the games toplist ...The Witcher 2 must be on the top,not games like Mass Effect 3 or Call Of Duty...Good Work CDProjekt ...Working with you is my dream

XSpartan said:

Have you received your Review Copy or you just bought the regular one?

Anyways, my Dark Edition shipped, late but shipped, today, and it'll be here tomorrow with noone at home :p I shall leave a paper for the postman to leave it by the neighbour :p

In the meantime, PC version already patched to EE, but I'm waiting to try it first on Xbox, I shall review it, it's a matter of honor with CDProjekt Red!

XSpartan said:
The time is killing me Oh...This game is a masterpiece and It's a must...The only thing I can't understand is how bad games are always among the games toplist ...The Witcher 2 must be on the top,not games like Mass Effect 3 or Call Of Duty...Good Work CDProjekt ...Working with you is my dream

Nothing against you but please don't compare Call of Duty to Mass Effect 3...just pointless.

XSpartan said:
not games like Mass Effect 3 or Call Of Duty...
Now, I don't have to read anything more, it is just pointless... Comparing it to a SciFi RPG and a RPG to an FPS ... just bashing the Call of Duty series and Mass Effect 3 probably because of it's ending ... No, thanks... That's not objective ... not professional ... sorry ... It's your right to like The Witcher 2, but please, be fair, be honest, respect other games and other players ... :(

lupone said:
Have you received your Review Copy or you just bought the regular one?

Anyways, my Dark Edition shipped, late but shipped, today, and it'll be here tomorrow with noone at home :p I shall leave a paper for the postman to leave it by the neighbour :p

In the meantime, PC version already patched to EE, but I'm waiting to try it first on Xbox, I shall review it, it's a matter of honor with CDProjekt Red!
I should receive the Review Copy but still nothing ..Have you received yours?

Finished the final draft for my review! I'm going to clean it up, add pictures, links, headers and the like when I wake up later. This has been a great opportunity. :]

No Review Copy in Rome (Italy) aswell, but today my Dark Edition arrived!

Might start playing that one, hoping it's not fully voiced in Italian (I don't remember about TW2 on PC since I went directly for English).. I just need to relax a bit now, just back from work and had dinner.. exhausting day :p

And that's it! http://www.emptyapartment.net/home/review-the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-enhanced-edition.html
I loved playing the game. I loved reviewing it. I had a blast! Thanks to anyone who reads my review!

I'm one of the lucky 1000! Thank you for selecting me.

My review copy still hasn't arrived in the mail though...

Kind regards from Spain!

Tyrannikos said:
And that's it! http://www.emptyapartment.net/home/review-the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-enhanced-edition.html
I loved playing the game. I loved reviewing it. I had a blast! Thanks to anyone who reads my review!

Nice review, really enjoyed it. It seems that almost no one even bothers to mention the arena mode which is really odd.

And spread the good word, let as many people know about this game as you can =]

Top Bottom