Review our game – Community reviewers selected

+
I'll get naked on my street if I get my copy tomorrow!!!! C'MON GUYS.EVERYBODY WILL GET NAKED IF YOU GET YOUR TW2 COPY Yeeeeaaaah :cool: ..I'm sure we'll get it tomorrow...or maybe...Monday? xD

TreWinter said:
I dunno why everybody seems so surprised that they're not getting all the trimmings. It's a review copy. I was genuinely happy to hear that we get a box.

In fact usually ALL review copies are just like that, a box with the game!

Only "press kits" have fancy stuffs :p

Anyways, no work for me tomorrow, and since my Dark Edition has arrived, I guess I'll start playing that from tonight on Xbox ;) (even if my brother is already playing on PC, my patched to EE PC version, which looks just STUNNING).

I'll use theese couple of days to get a hold on the Xbox adaptation and hoping to finish it with the "review copy" disk ;)

I was pretty surprised when I saw the size of the Dark Edition Box, thought it was slim like The Wticher's Collector's!

Bit of a late update, but I registered to let you guys (and girls) know that I recieved my Review copy earlier today from the regular postman.

I'm from Ontario Canada, but the package was sent out from Warner Home Video, located in Oxnard California.

Thanks again, CDPR. I'll do my best on the review.

Toommeekk said:
I'm disappointed. No mail, no review copy, not even a single word on the delivery. :(
Don't worry...We are waiting and we will get it soon I always dream The Witcher world so I can forget the time *-* Dream like me

here in mexico, today i recieve a package!... with a stupid magazine thath belongs to my brother, just great... sorry, bad joke, but i whant to share my feeling of this morning when i open the door and see the big package with no game in there... it's been a week since i recieved the email, i hope that the game does't arrive when becomes a platinum hit...

ArturoEstrada said:
here in mexico, today i recieve a package!... with a stupid magazine thath belongs to my brother, just great... sorry, bad joke, but i whant to share my feeling of this morning when i open the door and see the big package with no game in there... it's been a week since i recieved the email, i hope that the game does't arrive when becomes a platinum hit...

I know how you're feeling,more than a week and still nothing for both of us, but we don't get anything by getting desperate so for now let's keep our hopes up and wait for it to arrive during next week...hopefully.

This chance has been awesome nonetheless but I think CDPR should have send shipping info to those chosen.

SrRol said:
I know how you're feeling,more than a week and still nothing for both of us, but we don't get anything by getting desperate so for now let's keep our hopes up and wait for it to arrive during next week...hopefully.

This chance has been awesome nonetheless but I think CDPR should have send shipping info to those chosen.

Definetly bro, without any info, the waiting is soo annoying, and even worse, in my country the game releases on may 5, i just start to think in flash my 360 and just download the game on torrent... naa, just kidding, but the other day i went to some market here in chihuahua, and i saw a lot of pirated copies, that really pissed me off and at the same time, that make me feel envy for those pirate bastards who play the game early, anyway; im gonna feed my witcher hunger with some skyrim in the meantime...

While waiting to receive the Review Copy, yesterday I've found some little time to start playing it on Xbox (since I received my Dark Edition), I didn't even finished the prologue, and I must make a big applause to CDProjekt RED.

So far the game looks astonishing wonderful, and, for my opinion, it's among the best looking titles on consoles.

That's a huge achievement for some developers which are on their debut on consoles and they make such a debut!

Now back to find some more time to play, among the other things ;)

TreWinter said:
Is it huge like the Bioshock 2 box? More collector's editions should be like that. It's awesome.

It's twice the size of BioShock 2 Collector's Box (in height mainly).
But the effective space used where there are the goodies is big as Bioshock 2's.

The upper part is just to make it beautiful, since there's a wolf's head medallion shape behind transparent plastic, which at first I thought it was some sort of 3d printing, but then finding out it was a real shaping.

Comparing it to the PC Collector's size, it's almost as big, but consider also that the PC version had a Geralt bust which takes its room!

Well, after saying that it's time for some work and then deserved gaming :p

Top Bottom