Review The Witcher 2

+
Review The Witcher 2

Calling gaming enthusiasts from all over the world! Weve decided that we want you to review the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings on Xbox 360!
We have 1000 copies to give out to people who can convince us that they should be the ones reviewing it. Whether you have a blog, a website or a Youtube channel we want to hear what you think about our game. How can you become a reviewer of our game, you might ask Its simple! Click here to visit a special website weve set up specifically for this event.
Fill out all the required information and send it to us by simply clicking on the SEND button. We will be taking applications until the end of Monday (09/04/2012). Shortly after that, you should receive a reply from us telling you whether you got in or not. Rest assured, we will respond to everyone. Dont wait any longer! Apply we want to hear your opinion!

Aditya

Forum veteran
Word!!! You guys are simply awesome! You make us proud to be called gamers!
kudos to you

though KnightOfPhoenix wrote an excellent storywise 2 part blog article (which I hope/sure will be updated with the new content)
Im gonna write a full fledged review for PC too after being a "inside" man here
who knows I might get a pat for that too

Well, this is actually the main revolutionary announcement of this conference...and pretty unique to be honest.

Unfortunately I have to say this - your CEO presented it like it was just a list of FUCKIN BUG FIXES!!!. Seriously, I admire him that he managed to build an awesome company and he is indeed a fine businessman, but please, PLEASE, make someone else run the presentations. And no, sorry, but John Mamais wouldn't fit the role either, the same goes with your PR/Marketing manager that is all so serious and shy in front of a camera it's beyond words (while these guys are probably pretty good at their roles, I'm talking about being the "frontman", just like Tom Gop used to be back in the day)

We need someone enthusiastic, someone with charisma and passion, someone that would skillfully point out such great announcements like this one, someone that would put a little acting, drama, suspense, EMOTION into what he's talking about. I mean come on! - you're giving away review copies to GAMERS THEMSELVES(considering they get chosen and run a blog or a website of course)!!! It's awesome news!!! MAKE IT AWESOME instead of just mumbling it like you just want to finish this PowerPoint and pray to go back to your Excel spreadsheet with margin levels, sales numbers and ROI.

Sorry for the rant, but this was growing on me for some time now and this conference have been so hyped and delivered with so much stiffness that it was just disappointing/painful to watch, that's all.

gregski said:
We need someone enthusiastic, someone with charisma and passion, someone that would skillfully point out such great announcements like this one, someone that would put a little acting, drama, suspense, EMOTION into what he's talking about. I mean come on! - you're giving away review copies to GAMERS THEMSELVES(considering they get chosen and run a blog or a website of course)!!! It's awesome news!!! MAKE IT AWESOME instead of just mumbling it like you just want to finish this PowerPoint and pray to go back to your Excel spreadsheet with margin levels, sales numbers and ROI.
I agree; they need a good presenter. When you're as awesome as CDPR, you need that awesomeness to come across in the style of the presentation in addition to the content. They could have the GOG guy do all the presentations. He seems enthusiastic and not shy in front of the camera.

Aditya

Forum veteran
Corylea said:
I agree; they need a good presenter. When you're as awesome as CDPR, you need that awesomeness to come across in the style of the presentation in addition to the content. They could have the GOG guy do all the presentations. He seems enthusiastic and not shy in front of the camera.

Yes agreed. The gog guy was more dynamic if not much charismatic as expected by a presenter. But still was a good conference, hope for more awesomeness to come like this in the (near) future

Read this comment on Neo-Gaf. Must share it xD

"CDPR know what it takes to become a professional reviewer in this industry. "

I hope I get selected, but even if I don't, it's incredible that you guys are even doing this. It's no wonder your fans love you guys so much.

We are so proud about you CDproject Team others companies should take some lessons in the same marketing school that you hahaha

gregski said:
Well, this is actually the main revolutionary announcement of this conference...and pretty unique to be honest.

Unfortunately I have to say this - your CEO presented it like it was just a list of FUCKIN BUG FIXES!!!. Seriously, I admire him that he managed to build an awesome company and he is indeed a fine businessman, but please, PLEASE, make someone else run the presentations. And no, sorry, but John Mamais wouldn't fit the role either, the same goes with your PR/Marketing manager that is all so serious and shy in front of a camera it's beyond words (while these guys are probably pretty good at their roles, I'm talking about being the "frontman", just like Tom Gop used to be back in the day)

I agree but to be fair to CDPR, Tom Gop was awesome and he set the bar really high.

Aver

Forum veteran
I don't know if I ever seen anyone as good as Tom Gop. At least in gaming industry.

i thought the guy did ok, he didnt come across as some arsehole suit who just wants my money he came across as an ordinary guy/gamer just like you and me and i liked that. ok so it wasnt dynamic or exciting but he made all the points he wanted to and actually sounded like he loved what he was talking about. give them a break.

gregski said:

Sorry for the rant, but this was growing on me for some time now and this conference have been so hyped and delivered with so much stiffness that it was just disappointing/painful to watch, that's all.

I made the same observations and pointed it out during the conference video via FB comments.....
The GOG guy did the best and I think he under-performed on purpose..... ;-)

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
though KnightOfPhoenix wrote an excellent storywise 2 part blog article (which I hope/sure will be updated with the new content)

I will write more after I play the Enhanced Edition!

But I don't think I am qualified to review a game. I can review stories though, so I don't know if that's what CDPR is looking for.

Forum veteran
Yay for this. Here's hoping I make the cut.

Most reviewers barely have two brain cells, but I have three. That makes me like... twice as qualified.

KnightofPhoenix said:
I will write more after I play the Enhanced Edition!

But I don't think I am qualified to review a game. I can review stories though, so I don't know if that's what CDPR is looking for.

You don't need to have a degree in reviewing for reviewing something :p
By the review they basically want to cover not only the story but also the combat, gameplay mechanics, graphics, bugs/glitches and all technical aspects as well. Yeah even price and exclusive contents included. Since this will be their first console release they want to know what "others" think and feel if I'm not mistaken. We over here on the other hand can "review" endlessly

Top Bottom