Reviewers Bought ?

+
Reviewers Bought ?

Thats the only reason I can can come up with that reviewers would not have mentioned the horrible horrible frame rate. So CD PROJECT how much does a good review cost these days. Even after the patch game is downright unplayable.

Saw several reviews in which they did mention it. And while indeed the framerate drops too much in some areas, it's not "unplayable". I know 5 people who have the ps4 version and they also complain about framerate now and then, but they also say it's one of the best games they ever played. And i concur.

Saw several reviews in which they did mention it. And while indeed the framerate drops too much in some areas, it's not "unplayable". I know 5 people who have the ps4 version and they also complain about framerate now and then, but they also say it's one of the best games they ever played. And i concur.

Sure but you cannot give a game 10 out 10 when it suffers from those massive framerate problems.

Sure but you cannot give a game 10 out 10 when it suffers from those massive framerate problems.

Says who? The ratings are subjective. You can disagree but you cannot forbid anyone from rating the game a 10/10. Besides, there are people that didn't have as many framerate issues. I'd give this game a solid 9 instead, because of the problems I've encountered but the game is amazing and can only set standards for the future ones when it comes to certain aspects.

Says who? The ratings are subjective. You can disagree but you cannot forbid anyone from rating the game a 10/10. Besides, there are people that didn't have as many framerate issues. I'd give this game a solid 9 instead, because of the problems I've encountered but the game is amazing and can only set standards for the future ones when it comes to certain aspects.

when did i forbid anyone to do so ?

im saying it's more fanboy hype for the game that makes them ignore the problems witch in my book is a wrong way to look at it when you give out a rating.

10 out of 10 doesn't always mean it's perfect and flawless. You'll never get a perfect game. I take 10 out of 10 to mean "essential" "must buy"

I'm having the same framerate issues and I'm sure the reviews I read mentioned it being a problem.

The thing is they insisted there was going to be a day 1 patch to fix it. I remember that being a distinct theme.

You have to remember. It seems not everyone are having these FR issues. Or just aren't as sensitive to it.

A bug on 1 ps4 doesn't happen on somebody elses.

Thats the only reason I can can come up with that reviewers would not have mentioned the horrible horrible frame rate. So CD PROJECT how much does a good review cost these days. Even after the patch game is downright unplayable.

No FPS problems for me.
Stable 1080p60fps with a GTX 970. :cheers:

10 out of 10 doesn't always mean it's perfect and flawless. You'll never get a perfect game. I take 10 out of 10 to mean "essential" "must buy"

I'm having the same framerate issues and I'm sure the reviews I read mentioned it being a problem.

The thing is they insisted there was going to be a day 1 patch to fix it. I remember that being a distinct theme.

You have to remember. It seems not everyone are having these FR issues. Or just aren't as sensitive to it.

A bug on 1 ps4 doesn't happen on somebody elses.

so people who arent sensitive to 20 fps ? how does that even make any sense ?

mabye the day 1 patch did some fixing for pc and xbox one but it's a fact that the ps4 version is a complete mess when it comes to framerate.

and it shows it's the first time CDPR has ever made a game on ps4 but in my eyes that should be even more reason to make it as perfect as posssible
before releasing it but they dident !
they choose to release it in this state and it's unacceptable.

and that is not a 10 out of 10 game fare from it.

when did i forbid anyone to do so ?

im saying it's more fanboy hype for the game that makes them ignore the problems witch in my book is a wrong way to look at it when you give out a rating.

I agree that 10 might seem far fetched, but it doesn't mean a perfect game. And TW3 is not. But if I wouldn't encounter a single error it would be 10 in my book too.

I agree that 10 might seem far fetched, but it doesn't mean a perfect game. And TW3 is not. But if I wouldn't encounter a single error it would be 10 in my book too.

And i actually agree 100% with you The game is amazing ! but the framerate at least on ps4 is putting it down big time

and im hoping for a fix in the near future.

in any review they said sometimes snaps and frame drop but nothing serious .. subtitles are small but readable (I'm Italian so to understand well the story I read by force) top grades on all sides as if they had played under the rain or swamps or had closed his eyes not to see .. with the new patch then it seems to slow down even further both in gameplay and in the cutscenes .. I just hope that will remedy as soon as possible

so people who arent sensitive to 20 fps ? how does that even make any sense ?

It makes sense because I'm seeing posts ranging from.

It makes me feel sick.

It's annoying me and it's immersion breaking.

It's there but it's not THAT bad that it effects my experience.

Frame rate is fine.

What you're saying is like if I suffered hay-fever, went to the park in summer, started having sneezing fits and swollen eyes but nobody else so much as bats an eyelid, then saying "how can they not feel the same as me, that makes no sense"

But it does because everyone is wired differently.

Top Bottom