Reward points for new season

+
I just entered the game, I got the usual rank change screen (for starting a new season), but no reward points have been added as usual. Happened to someone else?

I got mine when Iogged in just a couple minutes ago. Probably just some delay, wouldn't be the first time. See if you get them once the update goes live.

Actually I joined the game after new patch with season of the Viper and I see that I alredy have used some reward points in my reward book - in the tab ,,Letho os Gulet". first two Ores, then icon of Trophy wich needs 3 reward points and 1st story node on the right. In addition, in Quests tab I have already played 2 matches of Season of the Viper.

Problem is, that I didn´t play any match yet and neither spent any points in reward book. Someone hacked me or its just bug ?

Ok, that is clearified.
I thought that playing in any mode was enough but I need to play in ranked one match...
I find it strange to lose 10-15 reward points having been able to enter ranked, play a card and leave the game.
I played a lot gwent this season. Seems unfair.

Guest 4395314

Ok, that is clearified.
I thought that playing in any mode was enough but I need to play in ranked one match...
I find it strange to lose 10-15 reward points having been able to enter ranked, play a card and leave the game.
I played a lot gwent this season. Seems unfair.
Yeah true, it's also stupid that you are never told about the pro rank regulations and have to find them yourself in the settings

Top Bottom