Rewards for Prestige 8

+
Moved thread to Technical and updated the topic because prestige level 8 is apparently bugged.

In trying to gather more information I will tweak the question slightly. Has anyone ever received a reward point from a good game?

Still not fixed. They really should comp every player who is 8 or above for however many months this stays bugged.

I noticed that, that is why I suggested CDPR owes players reward points to compensate for not having the earned rewards. Yet another example of the game not being run properly.

I think I just received an RP after a match. So it works, but the "drop rate' must be very low.

nehu

Forum regular
ive just reached prestige 8, so anybody lucky with received rp reward?

what are odds?

Last edited:
I have a technical question here, since I'm 10 Levels away from Prestige 8 - if only 1 player has P8, can both of them receive RPs or is it only the one with P8? Because the other 2 Prestige perks with increased GG rewards affect both players, stacking up to double the bonus if both have all prestige unlocked. From the conversation here it would seem that only the P8 one gets it, but with it being so rare, maybe someone who has it can share? Thanks!

I could be mistaken, but I believe I have received a reward point even though I am no where near prestige level eight — I assume because my opponent was.

Top Bottom