REXX - Cyberpunk 2077 Music Concepts

+
Hello all! Finally got round to joining the forums after lurking around for a couple months. Anyway, one of my favourite past times is creating concepts for video games! Anything from music, to 3D models, to gameplay. Having made loads of concepts for Grand Theft Auto, I decided it was time to also start making some for Cyberpunk 2077, specifically music.

I recently finished my first two tracks. They are atmospheric tracks best suited for conversations or exploration.

I will keep this thread updated with new music!

Hope you enjoy these first two! More on the way soon!

New Life really feels like a track in the game. Like after you choose an ending to the base game and start the DLC stuff.

Gotta say again, I love that Judy themed track.

Well done 'ol chap!
Cheers mate! Appreciate it!
Post automatically merged:

ehi they are very nice, its possible to downlad them?
Thanks!

Not yet, but they'll be available to download once I finish the new version of my website here.

Yep I enjoy, a lot (y)
Thanks mate!!

What the heck ? I have never seen this thread before !
The good point : I was able to enjoy all tracks one after another !!
I really like them. Thanks for sharing ! =)
Glad you liked them!!!

Been busy one again in the studio and have yet another concept to post for you! This one centers around a romance scene :)

Last edited:
And I have yet another! This one is more of a dark atmospheric piece, maybe for a small discovery or just city roaming :)

Afternoon chooms! Finally got round to creating another music concept! Went for an aggressive approach with this one!ç

Top Bottom