Rico becomes 0 point in hand and won't change any more

+
During Banish Seasonal mode. I have Rico in my hand and opponent have a ship that ping 1 damage when I drop a unit.

Then, I play a NG legendary that set highest unit in opponent hand to 1.
and later on I drop Dudu to copy opponent ship.

The wired situation is, opponent play the unit with 1 point and my ship ping that unit. Then, that unit die and Rico in my hand trigger and become 0 point. I am still ok at this point because opponent still have a few more cards.

However, when opponent plays another unit. Rico power won't change. I think it's a visual bug but when I drop Rico, it instant die. So, I feel Rico become 0 point in my hand and the game just consider it dead. So, its trigger ability won't trigger anymore.

Anyone have ever seen anything like this?
Is this a bug or just the way it should be? if it is a bug then I will report the support to aware of this interaction.

Never seen this in my own matches, but I did see a Reddit post about the same thing some weeks ago.

I don't know if it's a bug or intentional, but I would guess intentional. Rico sets his power to 0, which kills him, so he cannot change his power anymore. That would make sense.

An extremely rare scenario, that much is certain.

Well i cant remember so well but i think it was in that seasonal each deals 2 damage and boost by 4 (If its a witcher only boost by 4).

A lot of times my opponent plays a spy unit and its insta dies and rico goes to zero.

That was really normal in that seasonal and happens to me a lot of times

Top Bottom