Ridiculous Amount of Nexus Mods Trash

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I just need one mod, which is a mod that unlock secret ending for me.

Can't believe there is no room of mistake for unlock secret ending, render all other choice pointless.

there are few quite good mods out there right now.. like better driving controls (Stole like you mean it) or NPC collisions adjustments... but you really need to look for categories, and not scroll down the whole list...

(but even some presets are decent, hope more are added, was searching for "Anthony Starr/ Lucas Hood" or "Kurt Bunker" presets for V but so far no luck :D )

I really dont know where else to post this but there's a ridiculous amount of trash Mods on Nexus.

99% of the mods are "Here's my save file with this character that I made". Those aren't mods...

Has anybody found any decent mods yet, if so, please share.

So wheres your mods?? Your creaming yourself over mods, how about make some?

So wheres your mods?? Your creaming yourself over mods, how about make some?
I make mods for several games, it's not worth it to mod a game without tools unless it's open source. Especially when this game is going to go through a lot of updates that will make them incompatible. Stuff like fixing the AI is impossible.

Although the current selection of "mods" on the Nexus isn't what I want either, I'm still glad to see people are posting -something-.
If anything, it's a sign of an active community.
Once/if mod tools are released (or created by savvy techies), more and different stuff will be up for grabs hopefully.

the amount of rat faces on nexus is quite astonishing. it's like why are you making yourself in the game? isn't the point of the game fantasy lol

Now I just need one mod, which is a mod that unlock secret ending for me.

Can't believe there is no room of mistake for unlock secret ending, render all other choice pointless.
I mean if you can't earn that ending by your own in-game choices you may as well see a Youtube video of it and be done with it. What's the point of trying to unlock it by mods?

Right now there is not much room to modify without tools and until the game is stabilized in terms of updates, patches and hotfixes we will not have them. And the little that can be done becomes obsolete with every hotfix, patch, and update. Right now what people are doing is mainly the result of simple and pure experimentation, the result of a community interested in the game and in contributing their grain of sand to make it a little better.

If CDPR gives tools that give a lot of space to make mods, the game will have a great future on PC at least.

I really dont know where else to post this but there's a ridiculous amount of trash Mods on Nexus.

99% of the mods are "Here's my save file with this character that I made". Those aren't mods...

You said it yourself, those aren't mods! :censored:

Just coz you don't like something doesn't automatically make it trash. Am sure there's many people that like being able to pick savefiles!

And like the guy above me said - Not much possible yet, give it some time ;)

I mean if you can't earn that ending by your own in-game choices you may as well see a Youtube video of it and be done with it. What's the point of trying to unlock it by mods?

Then why you play game? It is a task or job to you? You need point?

I've just been using the walk/drive toggle and better vehicle handling mods. There's a few other neat ones but these are the only two I need thus far.

Dude, the game's been out for a little over two weeks...chill :D

I've been using this, it's not a mod per say but I found it in the mods:

Go to your HD (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Cyberpunk 2077 > r6 > config > and find a file called "inputContexts" > Right click, open with Notepad:
-In Notepad:
-Ctrl+F and search for "craft_item"
-(there's 2 so find the one with the line "<hold action="craft_item" timeout="0.6" />"
-Change timeout="0.6" /> to "0.01"

=
Now you can insta-craft and it's fucking amazing.

((2 lines up from that, you change change "disassemble_item" but I didn't because I don't want to accidently destroy something good.))

With that^ + the "TUNE-UP" Crafting perk (Allows you to upgrade lower quality components into higher quality ones.), you can upgrade your gear much easier.

or

Craft a Purple or legendary grenades' and then mass dissemble it.

It's too early.

There are constant patches and updates right now. Apart from the fact that there is currently no real modding tool (and therefore it is incredibly cumbersome), it also makes no sense to create a larger mod that is then obsolete with the next CP patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom