Ridiculous fist fight in High Stakes

+
Okay, I'm so freaking pissed right now! I'm playing the High Stakes quest. Had to play the first round four times and the second one against Sasha five times because of all the terrible hands I got. I'm not looking forward to doing that over again, to put it mildly. Then came the half elf and what do you know, I won. And now I'm stuck in a fist fight that CAN'T BE WON! I'm freaking level 33, the other guy apparently 27 , but it feels more like 40. I've fought (really fought, not fist fights) red skulled enemies and have won with considerably more ease. One hit from me sets him back about 5% of his health, one hit from him costs me 25%-30%. And what's worse, after that one hit blocking often doesn't help anymore, which means one mistake and I can start over again. When I'm blocking I'm either too late or too early, when he's been blocking for a full second I sometimes still stagger when I hit him. I've been trying for a full hour now and I'm sick and tired of it. How is this possible? I have had no problems in other fist fights and what's more, this is my third play through and the first time that I'm having such an incredible hard time here. What's the hell wrong?

No, I'm on the xbox. I've also noticed that when he drives me into a corner, eventually he'll stand through me, so much that I can walk forward and end up behind him.

Top Bottom