Ridiculous Ragdolls, Spawning Police, UFOs (or just FOs), etc.

+
Hello all,

just wanted to add my experience with Cyberpunk 2077 I have had during the last days with Cyberpunk.

I like this game (even if in the actual bugful status), and I am honest when saying that I got a lot of laughs playing it and also viewing the video fails that the game can offer in the actual build on Youtube. :D

I will not refund it, even because I am just curious to see if they will, for example, fix NPCs ragdolls (they are probably the most ridiculous I have seen until now, but obviously is sad to see them at the same time because sometimes it seems that you are playing "CyberGoat Simulator 2077" and not a cyberpunk game) or even the spawning police from nowhere, even if you kill a civilian by error in a closed environment without any camera (that's very sad to see and basically it breaks the "stealth" approach directly).

Performance for me are very good, steady 60 FPS in any environment (i'm on PC), but actually it seems still a alfa-beta game and it is quite sad seeing it in this status after so many years of development.

Finally, for me, the most damaging aspects of Cyberpunk 2077, in the actual build, are the object interpenetrations, NPCs interpenetrations, NPCs death ragdolls and the police management/spawning stuff.

Ragdolls is an aspect thatI love and hate so much at the same time, especially if I see that in a so-waited project like this and I wish that they will fix because it really breaks the "seriousness" the game would give to the players, but this is only my opinion; the fact is that if I want to see strange/weird/crazy ragdolls I will go searching for a game like Goat Simulator or other very low-budget games, but in that case I can expect that even because probably the developer of such games is not a studio or a team of dozens or hundreds people. When I see this in Cyberpunk I really hate, and "love" (because however it is ridiculous), this.

I wish that CDPR will fix and improve them, I will support the developers (much less the marketing dept. as, imho, they have done a very awful work showing only the PC version in the last months/years and basically nothing on console versions).

I wish you to be able to fix these few aspects that I have shown in this post, for what I personally found at least unacceptable in the actual status.

Top Bottom