Right click on the mouse doesn't work at the beginning of each round

+
I have encounted some problem when right clicking on the mouse to preview cards in my hand or browsethrough my deck at the beginning of each round.
Before the bear season patch, when you finish mulliganing your hand before your opponent, while waiting your opponents, you can always preview cards in your hand or search through your deck by right clicking the mouse. Now it just doesn't work. No magnified cards are displayed when you right click on cards in your hand. And you can't open your deck when right clicking on it.
It feels awkward and a bit waste of time to just waiting your opponent's mulligan and you can do nothing. Besides, if you go second in a round, in the first turn of your opponent, it's just the same that nothing happens when right clicking the mouse, no matter you click on card in your hand, in your deck or in both graveyard. In the rest of that round, there is no such problems.
Does anyone encount the same problem? Is it some kind of bug?

In the battle, when you press the right mouse button on one of the cards, the computer freezes. Help already tried and reinstalling and checking the game for errors did not help.

Top Bottom