RIP Rutger Hauer

+
Yes, his portrayal of Roy Batty was formative.

Also watch Wanted Dead or Alive with Hauer and Gene Simmons. Fun action movie, great ending.

And Blind Fury.

And..ah, you know. Lots of stuff. May we all have as good a run.

I think I know this dude, what was that movie where group of 4 people travelled and battled against other 4 dude in some desert world.

I watched Ladyhawke years ago and loved it , not sure if it would be a bit dated now :shrug: I feel the need to re watch Bladerunner and Ladyhawke .

I watched Ladyhawke years ago and loved it , not sure if it would be a bit dated now
Ah, yes, I recall that one. Interesting little tale, but, rather poor visibility. Natural lighting didn't quite lend itself to the cinematography, unfortunately -- at least on the old video cassette I have.

Sad & a big loss

Loved him most in Blade Runner, Blind Fury & Salute of the Jugger

Will be watching Blade Runner again tonight & will wear my Roy Batty hoodie (which captures his last moment in that last scene) to work tomorrow

RIP

it would be good tribute to add game character in cyberpunk 2077, dying android looks like Rutger Hauer. In memory of actor.

it would be good tribute to add game character in cyberpunk 2077, dying android looks like Rutger Hauer. In memory of actor.

No way, Im not getting Cyberpunk vibe from him. Needs to have alot more attitude and such. Yeah, I dont know much of his movies, but he looks almost like shy, way too thoughtful for Cyberpunk too.

Ive actually said to CRPR they should take some music artists, they tend to be more ballsy etc.

No way, Im not getting Cyberpunk vibe from him. Needs to have alot more attitude and such. Yeah, I dont know much of his movies, but he looks almost like shy, way too thoughtful for Cyberpunk too.

Ive actually said to CRPR they should take some music artists, they tend to be more ballsy etc.

Blade runner is classic of cyberpunk genre, man, Roy Batty was awsome battle android

Did you see the movie ? His character had a full arc in the movie .

Ive not seen Blade Runner, I suppose I gotta buy it.

When I think about him, I think a game like Fallen Earth.

Loved him in Blade Runner, loved him in The Hitcher, loved him in Blind Fury, loved him in Salute of the Jugger and enjoyed him in a few other movies. Which makes me old and so it feels like losing a longtime friend, when such a star then dies. He might be the only international star from the Netherlands.

You lived your life, now rest. Have peace.

Loved him in Blade Runner, loved him in The Hitcher, loved him in Blind Fury, loved him in Salute of the Jugger and enjoyed him in a few other movies. Which makes me old and so it feels like losing a longtime friend, when such a star then dies. He might be the only international star from the Netherlands.

You lived your life, now rest. Have peace.

Famke Jansen is another one but Rutger Hauer brought something really special to Hollywood. Loved him in Hobo with a Shotgun and of course Blade Runner.

He absolutely deserves a dedication in the credits of Cyberpunk 2077

"In memory of Rutger Hauer

1944-2019"

Have to watch The Hitcher again. Only saw it after it first came out. I do not remember much from it other than it didn't sit right

Oh & apologies for last night, I'd had a couple, was a little emotional & got frustrated

I have a hard time biting my tongue &/or fingers in times like those

Top Bottom