River runs over people in 'Ride with River' part of The Hunt mission

+
Oh my I just laughed my absolute ass off. In the car with River driving in a super serious mission with a tense vibe in the car. Were on the clock investigating a missing child and River drives right over a joytoy standing too close to the road just before the destination. All the people around cry and react in shock and River just keeps driving like nothing happened :p

River is in a critical situation, that he drives wildly I think is intentional, although running over everything in front of him gives rise to somewhat strange situations.

River is in a critical situation, that he drives wildly I think is intentional, although running over everything in front of him gives rise to somewhat strange situations.

This was right before you arrive at the trailer park, we turned in and were slowly going up to the house when splat!

When it happens mid-dialogue and creates a huge crashing sound/screaming, it just ends up being humorous.

Top Bottom