(River Ward & Paralez) Hidden Data Terminals

+
Are you guys ever going to move the terminal beneath River Ward's nephew's bed into the actual room?
Also, there is another one beneath the ground in the Paralez story, on the north side, beneath the manhole in Maelstrom territory. So far these two are the weird ones that are sticking out to me at the moment. I've tried everything to figure out if there was secret access to them that I couldn't figure out, but it appears that they are just misplaced (or there is a way to reach them that's never been discussed before).

"misplaced" or at least unaccessible for now :)
And it's "only" access points, if you Ping the network you can "see" them in blue. There is another one in the Maelstromer area during Shippin' In with Rogue.

I'm on my third playthrough and ironically, that's where I stopped before heading to work (Chippin In, right before confronting Grayson). I'm surprised that I never noticed it. Any better description of where it's located? I'm still highly impressed by the game. As much as I thought that I covered in the first 2 playthroughs, I'm STILL FINDING NEW SHIT! I thought that I'd be done with all of my experiments and explorations by the time this one was done. Now, I'm plotting a 4th playthrough. I still have the notion that they named the character V because it will take at least 5 playthroughs to view all of the content in the game. There's so much weird stuff in the game. Especially when you leave the intended path of the game. I ended up finding greenhouses/botanical gardens on top of one of the skyscrapers in City Center. They stretch across the buildings. in the glass bridge, there is a hole in it. The irony? By the gardens, there are functioning vending machines! There is NO "normal" way to get to that location, and it's not part of any known part of the storyline. No elevators, NOTHING. After that, there's a yellow monorail. SUPER high up! I don't have any mods, and I'm not exploiting any glitches, just using the super jump cyberware/chrome, whatever you call it. It's a maze to get to the location, and the only landmark I can give as the way to find it is the yellow "glitch elevators" (two columns of them) that look like art in the side of a building. There isn't any way to get to those elevators without using the sword exploit, but it's the landmark for how to spiral around to the top of the building with that oddity. Right of those faux elevators and spiral counterclockwise up to the top of the building. The game is as weird as it is awesome. Beyond just playing the story, the game turns into a "skyscraper climbing game" when I just want to explore and see what all weird stuff is inside what I think is an unfinished and underutilized world.

All that to say, thanks for the info! At this point, I'm in it for the weird stuff and unknowns. Looking for the weird stuff that people haven't made videos about.

I'm surprised that I never noticed it. Any better description of where it's located?
When you jump and open the container for enter in the area (at the left of two maelstomers at the main entrance + camera), you end in a little place surrounded by wire mesh (with "shelves"). It's just before exiting this little area (and the car wreck). It's just under the ground few meter :)
About here (if you launch a Ping, you should see it normally) :
Access_Point.png

Top Bottom