River

+
YES!

At the end of his quest, we were definitely bro's. I was like 'man, I wanna hang out with this dude more'....and you don't get to.

The same thing happens with Panam too....you romance her and it's 'ok bye, see you around, call me if you need me'. Lol.

I like the river date a lot but yeah... Now he's just sitting there lazily, watching his lawn while his sister floats through the air taking smoke breaks and her kids just stand silently in their room looking at the wall! I second the bromance idea tho! Let us invite people into bars to drink and hang out! I mean, once they added drinking/eating as things that not just happen in dialogues or the inventory anyways:D

I felt there were missed opportunities for more quests within a lot of the stories too.

River's sister for instance. It was kinda cute when she asked if V was single, etc. They could have done something more with that, but it just suddenly stops. It feels like sometimes there was supposed to be more to the storylines, like they aren't fully fleshed out or were rushed.

River called up all thirsty a short time after completing the Hunt quest, and I gave him the cold shoulder... doubt he'll call back... haha... Sorry not cheating on Judy... :)

Is this really all we get with river ward when it comes to romance? Why is he so short in comparison to say, Judy who is all over V's adventure. :(

Probably because you can play the whole story without even meeting River (I was "who is this guy?" when I heard there were 4 romances after finishing the game), while Judy is a key figure up to a certain point in the story.

I just did the quests with River and I really liked it. Until now I'd only seen glimpses of him and thought he was probably boring. It was a nice change of pace from some of the other stories. Just went to the dinner and guessing it's over after that based on what I've read from comments. It would be neat if he popped up now and then with quests and romance, lol. Darn, now I'm hoping CDPR adds more content for the romanceable characters, but still feel like it won't happen.

I was shocked he doesn't join V for the final mission. I was like: HE'S A COP! They have Saul be with you. When you really only interacted with Panam. If you select their help in the ending. I'm like Have Saul taken out and replaced by your lover. Yes, they will get killed by Smasher. But at lest they're with you. For an example.

Romances in this game are really just that. You can't have relationships. I mean ... this feeling does not arise. Aside from the fact that there are only two options per gender, it doesn't matter whether you choose one option, both or none at all.

Here we can feel how much has been deleted before release ...

And here I thought my game was bugged and that was the reason River is stuck sitting in front of his house all day.
Can't even call him after the sex scene - he hangs up on my V lol.

This is probably the WORST romance in any RPG I ever played. I mean... Judy and Panam got multiple quests and interactions and fem V can't do nothing with River. Really, his sisters is texting me more than him!

Well, I came here to report a bug but I suppose the short "relationship" was a feature instead. Such a shame.

I was shocked he doesn't join V for the final mission. I was like: HE'S A COP! They have Saul be with you. When you really only interacted with Panam. If you select their help in the ending. I'm like Have Saul taken out and replaced by your lover. Yes, they will get killed by Smasher. But at lest they're with you. For an example.

I'm glad that's just an example. Don't... make me watch THAT! :eek:

And here I thought my game was bugged and that was the reason River is stuck sitting in front of his house all day.
Can't even call him after the sex scene - he hangs up on my V lol.

This is probably the WORST romance in any RPG I ever played. I mean... Judy and Panam got multiple quests and interactions and fem V can't do nothing with River. Really, his sisters is texting me more than him!

Well, I came here to report a bug but I suppose the short "relationship" was a feature instead. Such a shame.
I thought the same, unfortunately it seems it's not. There's just nothing there. Would it have been so hard for them to add a couple of messages here in there, for example? There's even a message from Joss saying the kids are looking forward to a rematch. Right, in our own imagination. There was more planned, probably, and then it was abandoned. And when you see how much work it was put in some other characters, it stands out. So, I'm very irritated about it. And I'm looking forward to having my 10th post to have my own RANT! :eek:

I thought the same, unfortunately it seems it's not. There's just nothing there. Would it have been so hard for them to add a couple of messages here in there, for example? There's even a message from Joss saying the kids are looking forward to a rematch. Right, in our own imagination. There was more planned, probably, and then it was abandoned. And when you see how much work it was put in some other characters, it stands out. So, I'm very irritated about it. And I'm looking forward to having my 10th post to have my own RANT! :eek:

Don't worry, I feel like ranting too!
It just seems like in every game, male romance interests get less screen time compared to female love interests. Here I hoped CDPR would fix that. :(

Top Bottom