RND Shard Message logic?

+
So I have been reading the misc shards for crime and misc dead bodies and got the idea that each shard was actually logically connected to the situation I found them. But just now I found a shard at a street crime that was the SAME message as one I found that I had thought was hand placed. So I found a shard on a wrecked car in the water over the side of the road near one of the "beast in me" quest car races that read about getting money needed to enter the race but the driver crashed over the road into the water and died. . But then later I found that exact same message on a random crime shard on a girl in some back alley robber. WTF? so are all the shard messages just random placement then?

I think that the shards are hand placed but might have been given a random chance of appearing as loot by mistake.

But then later I found that exact same message on a random crime shard on a girl in some back alley robber. WTF? so are all the shard messages just random placement then?

I've found the same shard two different places, and realized that it was because these were the two people who had that conversation, so each of them had a copy. So perhaps it's that?

I've found the same shard two different places, and realized that it was because these were the two people who had that conversation, so each of them had a copy. So perhaps it's that?

WOW, yeah that must be it. Bravo CDPR! That's good story world building.

Top Bottom