Roach card missing

+
Hello, I am just trying to get a thread started for the Witcher series. I have done all tasks, and even see the Roach card on my rewards tab on the launcher. However, it is nowhere to be found on the actual game. Tutorial section in the menu also says I have it. But I don't.

It's neutral card so it should be available for all decks. You just have to add it from the deck creation screen (main menu) as you add every other new cards you get.

If the card is indeed missing from your deck creation screen (at least for me it was at the very bottom of the list of cards that are not in your deck), I'd suggest to contact support through this link: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en

Yep, I looked in the main menu. That damn horse on a roof is nowhere to be seen lol. Thanks, I'll try that link and see how it goes.

Strange, it's definitely available in the game (I started a new playthrough and quickly got this card...).

But still, it's definitely a good idea to report it to CDPR support if it doesn't show up:

To my knowledge, you need to play the standalone version of Gwent (or just have registered once) to get the card.

To my knowledge, you need to play the standalone version of Gwent (or just have registered once) to get the card.
Yeah I went and got the standalone, played it once (Didn't really care for it) and went back to W3). It wasn't in my rewards the first time, but after a Steam restart it was. I never have received it in game though and I think the game thinks that I have it, so it's soft-locked or something. Very confusing lol.

Played the standalone gwent many times, tried steam restart, same email with gog login, still the bloody roach card is not showing up. It's not even in the main menu reward tab. Any idea folks?

Top Bottom