Roach just changed colour mid-game in NG+?

+
Roach just changed colour mid-game in NG+?

I started a NG+ a couple of days ago and after I installed HoS yesterday Roach suddenly was black, when I called him. I think I had the black horse in the save game I based the NG+ on, so does HoS change something here and gives you the black horse when you had it in the save game or is this a bug?

I have never had a black Roach and somehow now Roach is black and she has no mane. Looks horrible and I don't want to ride her anymore. They fix some things with a patch but ruin other things. They really have to stop with these huge patches, it does not work well.

*SPOILERS FOR THE MAIN GAME* King Emyr Gives you a black horse if you refuse payment for bringing Ciri to speak to him. This replaces your previous "Roach".

Same thing happened to me today. All of a sudden Roach is black and has no mane. I have no mods for Roach's appearance. So what the hell?

Faced with this issue in normal game mode during investigating "?" on map after release HoS.
When load saves from NG+ Roach have original skin.

CDProject, Please [fix/give to us opportunity] switch back to original skin of Roach, at least return mane.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom