Roach not Being Summoned

+
Roach not Being Summoned

As per the description. Roach is not being summoned if Geralt is acting upon Brave (13). Also, Roach is not being summoned after being discarded by King Bran (Gold Regular Geralt)

You need to read the card. Roach is summoned by gold cards, not leader. Then it is SUMMONED so from your deck and not your graveyard. It's not like in the closed beta, it got nerfed.

First off, Geralt is not a leader.
Secondly, I have read the description. It states "Summon this unit on a random row whenever you play a gold card(excluding a leader)".
Summon meaning from deck. Now I can see by the description of SUMMON that it comes off the deck and not graveyard. So yes, That answers the reasoning for it not being summoned once I discard it with KING BRAN and try to summon it using Geralt. Yet it doesn't answer the fact that when I used a regular Geralt, Roach was in my deck.

Roach didnt summon when Gold card, Ermrion played.

Not sure why, I played Ermion on round 3, Roach was in my graveyard, Roach had +3 to him from playing Holger Blackhand in a previous round. On round 3, I played Ermion and Roach didnt come into play from the graveyard like he usually does, costing me the game. He was not locked.

Roach only comes out the first time you play a gold card, unlike in the Closed Beta. Was Ermion your first played gold in that match?

Roach is different from closed beta, it now has the keyword "summon", which means "Play the specified card(s) from your deck". It's not supposed to be played from the graveyard anymore.

Roach inactive after being moved to opponent's graveyard

I'm SK main and a recent favorite card of mine is Birna - finally I get to do some grave-digging of my own instead of just sitting there getting robbed lol. I've noticed, though, when I pinch Roach from opponent's graveyard, it doesn't show up on my side of the board when I play another gold card. I mean, cards moved from one graveyard to another are not changed in any way, so why can't Roach interact correctly with my own golds? If this is a bug (which I believe it is), please fix it; if there's a reason for Roach to become inactive after being moved to another graveyard, there should be explanation and justification for it. Thanks.

fuegoverde

This is not a bug. Roach has changed in open beta. Now she is only SUMMONED when a gold card (excluding leaders) is played. And summon only works from the deck, not from the graveyard.

Last edited:
Summon Roach

I don't know if this is how Roach is supposed to work in the Open Beta but I can get her to summon only once. She doesn't come back out when golds are played in later rounds.

ericazwell thread merged

That's exactly how she works now. Roach has changed in open beta. Now she is only SUMMONED when a gold card (excluding leaders) is played. And summon only works from the deck, not from the graveyard.

Dang keywords. It would be nice if you could select when Roach was "summoned". It would have greater value in R3.

Bug Report: Roach doesn't always work

Roach is supposed to play when you play a gold card, excluding leaders. Roach does not always play when playing a gold card. Two games now where the card did not auto play when playing golds. Tried on different rounds, still no go.

Top Bottom