Roadmap coming next week!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Roadmap coming next week!

Hey everyone,

Like I promised, the roadmap for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is coming! I’ll be dropping some major news soon, but I need to ask you for your patience, as the team needs more time to lock things down. What I can say now is that GWENT is coming home. You’ll soon get to know what that means exactly.

In the meantime, I have two announcements about April in GWENT:

April 17th will bring an update featuring Faction Board Skins and Premium Cards — 35 in total if you count the tokens for Shupe. We’re focusing on bug fixes and stability — especially on consoles.

In the middle of April, we’ll be holding a Premium Keg Weekend, so keep an eye on that and save your kegs!

Talk to you soon! The wait is just a tiny bit longer!

Paweł Burza
Community Manager

Raunbjorn

Gwent "coming home"? Sounds nice whatever that means! :p

And thanks for (at least trying to) fixing the console issues.

Oh, and thanks for premium weekend too . ;)

Burza46 With all due respect - we are sick of dates and announcements. It's been 5 months, that's half a year. The most obvious broken stuff (Brouver CF abuse, Winches, Elven Scouts - you know the drill) should have been addressed already. I am not saying you are lazy or you are neglecting stuff, but come on! You know what the people complain of - should not be that hard to give them at least a little something, especially after the Mid-Winter Fiasco (and you know it was such).

Best regards.

WOW That's great news. Faction boards!! And Premium kegs yay :) Can't wait.

partci : Well we don't want another midwinter fiasco for sure, so it's better that devs take more time if they need then releasing incomplete features. I can wait. Of course in other topic i wrote that they could just for this season add/remove 1str from some units to balance a bit meta and maybe new decks show up then but oh well. Whatever. Im fine as it is now

partci;n10768991 said:
Burza46 With all due respect - we are sick of dates and announcements. It's been 5 months, that's half a year. The most obvious broken stuff (Brouver CF abuse, Winches, Elven Scouts - you know the drill) should have been addressed already. I am not saying you are lazy or you are neglecting stuff, but come on! You know what the people complain of - should not be that hard to give them at least a little something, especially after the Mid-Winter Fiasco (and you know it was such).

Best regards.

Why even bother with this? They've explicitly stated there'll be no balance patch in April. Hassle them about it in May.

Guest 4226291

iamthedave;n10769351 said:
Why even bother with this? They've explicitly stated there'll be no balance patch in April. Hassle them about it in May.

Because three months is a long time with no balance changes whatsoever when some decks are barely even playable and others are go-to for every faction. It’s just frustrating for everything to kee being delayed and pushed back. Even announcements about announcements are no delayed. The roadmap was suppose to be this week and got delayed. It’s just frustrating and a lot of the fun factor is gone, at least recently. Once the roadmap comes maybe we can expect to see more content or at least look forward to it.

EternalJxx;n10769441 said:
Because three months is a long time with no balance changes whatsoever when some decks are barely even playable and others are go-to for every faction. It’s just frustrating for everything to kee being delayed and pushed back. Even announcements about announcements are no delayed. The roadmap was suppose to be this week and got delayed. It’s just frustrating and a lot of the fun factor is gone, at least recently. Once the roadmap comes maybe we can expect to see more content or at least look forward to it.

I can't seem to find any official announcement about the roadmap coming this week, in the forums, but I don't follow Reddit or Twitter. Could you link it to me please?

Top Bottom