Roadmap Overview – Live Stream 12.12.2018

+

Tune in to our Twitch channel today at 9PM CET! Paweł Burza and Jason Slama will be back to discuss the future plans for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, including the upcoming hotfix, new features and events, and the next big expansion.

See you there!

10 PM for me... hmmmm. I really really want to watch it live, but I think I'll have to rely on the VOD. :confused:
Anyway, looking forward to this!

While at mine place, we watch em live as a family event:D And there are times I'm some jealous as my wife adores Mr Pawel a bit to much;)

I hope to hear when update for console will drop and what things will be fixed. Also, animations for premium cards on the board without hovering the cursor over them... Hope to hear some info on it and when can we expect that.
Other than that, looking forward to all the good stuff coming our way. If I can’t watch it live, definitely watching it on yt later tonight.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Im excited for this - if CDPR wants to make amends for the changes it did with HC Gwent, the correct way is to be clear and reveal to the community what it has planned for the future and let players in on the process, instead of keeping us in the dark until its too late for adjustments.

I watched the stream and even asked my question in the twitch chat but again I got no answer.

I simply want to know why premium cards are not properly working on consoles. I am perplexed as to how they can release the game on console and not say anything about this.....

I watched the stream and even asked my question in the twitch chat but again I got no answer.

I simply want to know why premium cards are not properly working on consoles. I am perplexed as to how they can release the game on console and not say anything about this.....
I was hoping they’ll address this. Owning premium cards on consoles is kinda pointless at the moment.

Im excited for this - if CDPR wants to make amends for the changes it did with HC Gwent, the correct way is to be clear and reveal to the community what it has planned for the future and let players in on the process, instead of keeping us in the dark until its too late for adjustments.

I agree. If we know for a fact nothing good is coming, we can all stop wasting our time on this abomination.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I agree. If we know for a fact nothing good is coming, we can all stop wasting our time on this abomination.

Well, now after watching the stream we know they actually saw the feedback we've beein giving for the past 6 weeks, and they did admit some of the mistakes that they made, and that they've learned with the mistakes, and now they'll be more transparent with the development process.

I personally liked what i heard. On another thread recently, where we were trying to guess when new cards /expansion are coming, my prediction was pretty pessimistic, so knowing there'll be new leaders (Meve!) and a full expansion in the next 3/4 months was great.

I like Jason. Getting the love and the fun back is an excellent goal.

We will see though.

-

My main contention in regards to what was discussed is with the provision-system and slow changes. It seems like, there will be a lot of issues with this system, and slow changes may be detremental to gameplay if changes fail to address these issues fast enough. Atlas, as I said, we will see.

I like Jason. Getting the love and the fun back is an excellent goal.

We will see though.

-

My main contention in regards to what was discussed is with the provision-system and slow changes. It seems like, there will be a lot of issues with this system, and slow changes may be detremental to gameplay if changes fail to address these issues fast enough. Atlas, as I said, we will see.
They promised regular hot fixes and seasonal patches, so to me that feels pretty quick and responsive. Like you said, we will see how it ultimately goes, but I am optimistic with the plan.

Top Bottom