Roadmap Stream 04.12.2019

+
Jason Slama: "I think we need to keep balancing the archetypes/abilities that we have before adding more."
Point there. Please take your time, that's what the game needs now more than new cards. :ok:

IOS Update - "MERCHANTS OF OFIR: New expansion is now available!

They came from faraway lands - foreign and mysterious. They've brought marvelous wares with them - both magnificent and terrifying. On their journey, merchants of Ofir wants to cross paths with all GWENT's factions - some want to trade with them, while some want to take their wares with brute force or cunning. No matter what approach you would choose for yourself, remember that you are always getting paid - if not with gold, then with blood.

MORE THAN 70 UNIQUE CARDS - Utilize new tactics to gain an advantage on the battlefield, reinforce your decks with elite warriors from all 6 factions, including 11 neutral cards.

NEW CARD TYPE: STRATAGEMS - These cards are our take on making decks even more customizable. Tactical Advantage is the default Stratagem and it will stay this way, however, if players feel like they are looking for additional inch of personalization, there are 12 new stratagems to help. They add a bonus layer to deck building and make a little bit more unique."

:ROFLMAO:

So... you guys Slama and Burza spoke about literally nothing on this stream for what it seemed like hours, than you drop ANOTHER expansion without ANY testing or feedback or whatsoever. No balance of old broken stuff in the meanwhile and I can bet - little to no balance when this new expansion releases.

This is why I can't feel this game anymore. You don't put effort in FIXING it - only in braking it even further.

... and on top of that, if I want to see the new cards, I have to go and look at Reddit, and not your OFFICIAL site/forum?

Just unbelievable.

So... you guys Slama and Burza spoke about literally nothing on this stream for what it seemed like hours, than you drop ANOTHER expansion without ANY testing or feedback or whatsoever. No balance of old broken stuff in the meanwhile and I can bet - little to no balance when this new expansion releases.

This is why I can't feel this game anymore. You don't put effort in FIXING it - only in braking it even further.

... and on top of that, if I want to see the new cards, I have to go and look at Reddit, and not your OFFICIAL site/forum?

Just unbelievable.
Link pls.
I still can't belive this is really happening.

Top Bottom