ROBOCOP

+
Police point of interest are good and need more story related to them.
Make a robocop type story where you'd get to sympathise with some of the citizens and have side story quests with them while having a main quest focused on neutralizing bad guys, uncover conspiracies and get to explore the depth of the crime world and feel transhumanism through your cyberware armor instead of the tight sexy shortie jeans one. That would be way more coherent with how the game is right now.

Also expand the cyberpsycho quest with Regina.

I was really hoping for a cool final mission after the individual cyberpsychos. Instead we got a "Good job, don't call me, I'll call you (in some expansion, maybe)".

I too was expecting some kind of final showdown sorta thing. But hey, I enjoyed doing the Cyberpsycho quests. Here's hoping fo more in the near future!

fully agree.. and not just Cyberpshycho questlines... i was kinda disappointed no fixer (except for Rogue) called you at the end of the game... after doing so many gigs and stuff for them... I think thats one of things they should add to the game

fully agree.. and not just Cyberpshycho questlines... i was kinda disappointed no fixer (except for Rogue) called you at the end of the game... after doing so many gigs and stuff for them... I think thats one of things they should add to the game
Fixers and gigs should be changed too. It'd be way better to have to meet them first, the same way as we met Dex. Fixers and mercs are supposed to have a trust relationship but here there is nothing about that, they just give you gigs and we don't get to build any relations with them. You can even mess up the gigs by not being stealthy and it doesn't change anything, they'll keep trusting you and give you jobs like nothing happened.

I really hope the DLCs will be about a Max-Tac/Police quests and a Fixer overhaul.

Fixers and gigs should be changed too. It'd be way better to have to meet them first, the same way as we met Dex. Fixers and mercs are supposed to have a trust relationship but here there is nothing about that, they just give you gigs and we don't get to build any relations with them. You can even mess up the gigs by not being stealthy and it doesn't change anything, they'll keep trusting you and give you jobs like nothing happened.

I really hope the DLCs will be about a Max-Tac/Police quests and a Fixer overhaul.

Yeah, i think it would be best, if GIG markers were hidden until you actually visit the fixer that can give you these quests... make it more personal experience than them calling you when you are in the area...

Who knows perhaps the quest gets an aftermath with some of the survived psychos to got successfully threated and.. cured or something and we can meet them.

Yeah, i think it would be best, if GIG markers were hidden until you actually visit the fixer that can give you these quests... make it more personal experience than them calling you when you are in the area...
Exactly.
What would be cool is also having two fixers on the same job but with two different objectives and you'd have to choose which one you'd stay loyal to.

I originally posted part of this elsewhere, but it seems more relevant to this convo...

The fixer phone calls are annoying. Apparently the fixers have implanted a GPS chip in V, seeing as they only call about a job if you are in a close proximity to it. Having a current job interrupted by a phone call with a new one, while I'm trying to stealth track an NPC is distracting to say the least.

I would like it more if you called the fixer, asking for a job, and are given various current job offers fitting your skillset. Only rarely do they call you about a specific job that needs doing within a certain time, asking if you're available and willing to take on the gig. Also the possibility of the job being double booked, having the police or another merc competing for the same job hired by another fixer.

Maybe a fixer or police database, net based, posting board. Different fixers and the police having different jobs, with some overlap. Listing current job offers or bounties in the the city and it's surroundings, accessible thru any of the numerous computers scattered throughout the city. Jobs that list specific requirements needed and payment plus bonuses upon certain objectives being met, kinda like the real internet. Jobs come and go over time, some pay better than others, some you're overqualified for and some underqualified.

At the moment it feels like you're the only merc in the city, and the only way to fail a job is to get killed.

Last edited:
Having a current job interrupted by a phone call with a new one, while I'm trying to stealth track an NPC is distracting to say the least.
It'd be fun if you had to put the phone on mute or it'll ring and mess up your infiltration. It wouldn't have any sense as V's phone is in his brain but still, a mute mode would be cool.

I would like it more if you called the fixer, asking for a job, and are given various current job offers fitting your skillset. Only rarely do they call you about a specific job that needs doing within a certain time, asking if you're available and willing to take on the gig. Also the possibility of the job being double booked, having the police or another merc or competing for the same job hired by another fixer.

Maybe a fixer or police database, net based, posting board. Different fixers and the police having different jobs, with some overlap. Listing current job offers or bounties in the the city and it's surroundings, accessible thru any of the numerous computers scattered throughout the city. Jobs that list specific requirements needed and payment plus bonuses upon certain objectives being met, kinda like the real internet. Jobs come and go over time, some pay better than others, some you're overqualified for and some underqualified.
Agree to all. It would be very nice to be able to simply work as a merc in a general matter anyway. Finding clients and fixers, having to create customer loyalty, having to go to the police to download and update all their new criminal records, etc.
Being able to sometimes work for gangs directly, risking messing up your relation with a fixer or another gang. Having to be carefull about your reputation like they keep repeating on and on but there is nothing about it in the game (yet?).
Special requirement gigs could also be something great for huge multiplayer gigs where players would really have to team up. There could be special gigs on the map that could launch a call to players with the needed playstyle.

The more I think about it, the more bummed I get. This "open world rpg" is really just a fragment of what I feel like it should be. All and I mean all of our favorite missions feel like introductions to quest lines.

The more I think about it, the more bummed I get. This "open world rpg" is really just a fragment of what I feel like it should be. All and I mean all of our favorite missions feel like introductions to quest lines.
Exactly how I felt during all the game. Constently having that weird feeling of "wait a sec, there was supposed to be something more. Where is the rest ?"

Top Bottom