Rocker Boy (SPIOLERS)

+
You're intentionally avoiding the definition of animal that relates to the gang. They're called animals because of their ways that some would say "You're acting like an animal." Also, Beastly, etc, etc.
And you couldn't do the same for Vampire?
Someone who Feeds on another when their weak? "I'm not that Blood Sucker's friend! He doesn't have friends, just people that he's used up."
I just said that it was possible to look like one and Be One, and then you went on some Weird Rant about it Being a "Way of Life, something you Are. Not someone to pretend to be" or whatever lol
In Cyberpunk, you can pretty much be whoever and whatever you want. Whether it's Real or not, who cares. long as you look good in it.
Pretty much the Motto. Whether you know what your doing or whether your even doing it right, who cares. Long as you look good doing it.
Hate it cause it's not the Real thing, sorry man. don't know what to tell you lol Guess your just better off in Shadowrun then.
Post automatically merged:

I think the Night City Vampire group sounds cool. Hear me out. These aren't demons that will burn in the sun or turn into a vampire bat when the mood strikes them. Duh. Now that we have deduced they aren't mythological creatures, let's focus on their body augmentations. Cause blood sucking isn't something people can do. Fangs surgically built into your jaw that are designed to take blood? Now were getting somewhere... augment your body so that the blood you intake doesn't outright kill you cause you took blood from some non-compatible blood type. Body augmentations could simulate some vampiric abilities.

I don't see this as something the player can do unless it were a mod. Though for world building I could see this as a potentially interesting subfaction.
The gang Concept is Rad, and very Believable with what's possible in the Cyberpunk World. Though not going to lie, sounds more of a 2000 or 2013 Gang than anything. like a Fairly Old Gang.
Now in Cyberpunk 2077, I could see them a sort of Pro Corpo Gang. Whether you want to take the Name "Vampire" Literal or not lol sense Corpo Suits are nothing but Blood Suckers.

There would have to be filters for diseases, among so many other things that could cause complications. Not to mention the gang would likely be on par with Maelstrom in terms of borderline cyberpsychosis from all the augmentation.
Smart thinking. Makes the idea seem possible. It would be really weird, but I can imagine there would be at least a few people weird enough to go through with this.

Cyber psycho vampire? That could make a fun boss/mini boss fight.

Smart thinking. Makes the idea seem possible. It would be really weird, but I can imagine there would be at least a few people weird enough to go through with this.

Cyber psycho vampire? That could make a fun boss/mini boss fight.
Now THAT sounds good. A Cyberpsycho Boss that literally believe their a Vampire. Makes sense too.
To undergo that kind of Augmentation and Cybernetics can be very Intense for the body and brain, sooner or later your going to believe your a real vampire at some point and loose your mind.
I can see it as a gang of just nutbars. Started out as some Emo Gang of teens or whatever, soon started to really go all out on their looks than sooner or later cause of the implants. Actually start to believe their Vampires.
Pretty much going down the Maelstrom Route where they force Modifications on new Recruits to speed up the process.

Hey, you'd be VERY Surprised what you can do in Cyberpunk.
If you read the Play Book and the Manuals for Cyberpunk all the way to Cyberpunk Red. You could straight up be a bloody Furry if you wanted too, It's that wild in the Cyberpunk world. And having Fangs to be a Vampire isn't that far off either believe it or not.
Having actual vampires compared to people playing dress up are two different things.
Are you sure Vampires are more supernatural than bloody furries? I'm not so sure :coolstory:

Are you sure Vampires are more supernatural than bloody furries? I'm not so sure :coolstory:

Or maybe they are an elite group of hackers and quite human. A group
of teenagers, who are outcasts like in the movie "hackers" The name "Night City Vampires"
just happen to stick with them. So yes it would fit into Night City lore.

Top Bottom