Rocket Launcher Arm infinite ammo ?

+
So this may be a odd bug or issue to raise.

But does the rocket launcher arm just have infinity ammo I went on a mad one and seems like you can spam the hell out of it ???

Is that its purpose because it costs a lot that CDPR are like have fun or am I missing something ?

Is it meant to do that or is it taking some ammo from someplace I cant tell ?

Yeah... I spent 15K for a weapon I will not use because it's gamebreaker... It's simply OP... Infinite ammo and 0 cooldown... WHY

Swords/Meele get infinite ammo.... High-Int Netrunners got unlimited kill....
No love for Guns/Explosives?

Ziffa

Forum regular
Overall gameolay mechanics are not well tought out or tested, regardless of that, ANY weapons or gameplay approach, even at hardest difficulty, simply put to shame the AI and any kind of enemy.

Just bulding with base passives and mods, is enough to destroy everything.

I was not expecting borderlands 3, neither Doom eternal levels of AI, but damn if it's a big letdown.

They need to buff properly the enemy,rework AI, because atm you either die in 2 shot, or kill in 2 shot.

Short test at max difficulty with smart smgs,built full crit % and crit damage.
And not even properly min maxed, as i wasted perks point and attribute point on early game

This one is HS damage with smart sniper on Trauma Team NPC, note that all other world enemys just die in 1 shot to the body, and HS damage to them hit for over 200K

I love 90% of what CDPR did with offensive mechanics, weapons hack ec...
I just feel like that either they crank up the ammount of enemys, add elite, proper enemy resist ecc..with a proper AI rework, could really change the end game in a better way.

Last edited:
I ran into the second Kirk mission and it was the hardest encounter yet. In every encounter up to this point, some of my quickhacks were doing 1-6k damage. But here they did a hundred or less. And that was AFTER reducing their defenses by 60%.

Seeing videos of shots in the 10's of thousands surely calls out that there are balance issues.

Just an objective conclusion from a tw3 fan, and cdpr lover: The game is cool, but it miss a final "quality check" phase...
Those are clearly things that you notice if you PLAY the game before the release...

It's sad because it is such a nice game ruined a bit with things that could be easily fixed before launch.

Top Bottom