Rogue AI DLC teased for Patch 1.3?! [General patch speculations]

+
It was updated today as well
Screenshot (225).png

It was updated today as wellView attachment 11241919
True, but they did have Friday break of the updates, which could indicate nobody was making noticeable updates to issue a rebuild. So hopefully the amount of work will be completed this week as it seems to be slowing down.

Pawel did say that he was hoping that he could surprise us in next stream, but seems like it's hard to estimate when the last few lines of code are written as new issues could always emerge, and of course he doesn't ultimately decide when the patch is released... he however does have some clue where things are since he's likely in discussions with QA and content creators and is quite reasonable to expect him having access to the QA test build.

I'd rather wait that few extra days than having to load 3 separate 50 gigabytes updates in row to fix two lines of code. Like lets say 1.3 brought police on the roads... but if you reach 4 stars and the MaxTac police starts to pop in, there's a chance they spawn somewhere where the police is driving, causing the car to catapult in the air and all MaxTac units disappear, causing a memory leak which crashes the game.

I haven't yet seen the Mandalorian season 2 so I can wait few extra days. :)

Last edited:
Pawell's surprise was playing the witcher live. We want so much to know that we don't stop inventing.

Pawell has no idea when the next patch will come out. With the direct from him it has been clear to us, he will not leak any information.

We are in August, it is a complicated month to publish jobs. I don't think anything will come until fall. It is no longer good to continue speculating because we feed false hopes. And we are seeing that we are wrong. Surely the works are so deep that they require much more development. That is why I think we must disconnect so as not to feed the hype. We do not help because the players are frustrated with the speculations that are written.

It will come out when it's ready, no more rush jobs = nothing big until the last months of the year.

I think we have to be clear about that idea, it will do us and the game a lot of good.

Top Bottom