Rogue's room nobody talked about

+
After I installed the freefly mod to try and make some cinematic shots I remembered the closed door at the Afterlife and I went to check and it was Rogue's room(read the shards if u are interested btw ) . What is your opinion ? Was this part of a mission or something ?

The Sun ending with Johnny if I'm right :)
Crispin Weyland wakes you up laughing

hmm yea, even though it is locked for some reason + the shards
Post automatically merged:

The Sun ending with Johnny if I'm right :)
Crispin Weyland wakes you up laughing

Let's talk about the shard, because that is what made me think about who owns the Afterlife, is it the next Night City Legend ? (this was one the main reasons I made the video )

Last edited:
Let's talk about the shard, because that is what made me think about who owns the Afterlife, is it the next Night City Legend ? (this was one the main reasons I made the video )
> Greetings from nowhere
I'm staying in the middle of nowhere right now - not a satellite in sight, and the folks here drink rattlesnake moonshine. I figured you had everything you wanted in life... but you sure as hell don't have a bottle of rattlesnake moonshine. I'll send you a bottle - you can raise a glass to me.
Strangely, I could said this shard was from Santigo. But I'm surely wrong, normally he dies in Arasaka tower, no ?

> Banking details
For me, yes that's the idea :)
But all other Rogue's "things" will probably go to his son.

Santiago lived and became a leader of nomads for a time. Not sure he was on the final mission. Shaitan might be who you are thinking of.
I had never cared, but you're right ;)
Capture d’écran 2021-07-25 à 18.28.38.png

It's Saul's fault. He says he's dead if I remember (when you ask him about Santiago & Johnny) and that someone who takes his friends to the death is not a friend :D
I think of Santiago about this message because during "Transmission" when Johnny go to the Atlantis (and obviously, don't rush into the room where Rogue and Santiago are), he offers Rogue to follow him as Nomad and she replies "no, thank you" :)

Hi all
I've been offline for a few months. Now I go back to the forum and see this interesting posts about the story and the characters. (although the official posts are a bit bland)

Who is that Shaitan you mentioned? I do not place him in the game (or I don't remember him)

Hi all
I've been offline for a few months. Now I go back to the forum and see this interesting posts about the story and the characters. (although the official posts are a bit bland)

Who is that Shaitan you mentioned? I do not place him in the game (or I don't remember him)

Hi all

Shaitan
I think he appear only one time in the whole game. During "Love Like Fire" (first johnny's memory after "the heist").
This is the guy who first shot with HMG on the Arasaka guys on the roof. Who also take a bullet and that Johnny replace him.

Shaitan
I think he appear only one time in the whole game. During "Love Like Fire" (first johnny's memory after "the heist").
This is the guy who first shot with HMG on the Arasaka guys on the roof. Who also take a bullet and that Johnny replace him.
What a memory! Now I remember. I was clueless
Post automatically merged:

So, this is a character from the paper RPG game. I like how the PC game includes all this lore and characters.

I had never cared, but you're right ;)
View attachment 11239555
It's Saul's fault. He says he's dead if I remember (when you ask him about Santiago & Johnny) and that someone who takes his friends to the death is not a friend :D
I think of Santiago about this message because during "Transmission" when Johnny go to the Atlantis (and obviously, don't rush into the room where Rogue and Santiago are), he offers Rogue to follow him as Nomad and she replies "no, thank you" :)

I feel like Saul got some personal beef/connection to Santiago. He seems too judgemental of him to be someone who only heard of him

I feel like Saul got some personal beef/connection to Santiago. He seems too judgemental of him to be someone who only heard of him
We clearly feel that he doesn't like Santiago too much, that's for sure :)
"Santiago was supposed to be the best of both worlds, A City Nomad... that doesn't exist. If you're a nomad, you don't leave your family..."

We clearly feel that he doesn't like Santiago too much, that's for sure :)
"Santiago was supposed to be the best of both worlds, A City Nomad... that doesn't exist. If you're a nomad, you don't leave your family..."

Amusingly, Saul was SUPPOSED to be Santiago.

They just changed it because too many survivors were there. My view is Santiago is his dad.

Amusingly, Saul was SUPPOSED to be Santiago.

They just changed it because too many survivors were there. My view is Santiago is his dad.
From CPRED the son of Santiago is Trace , is like the "narrator" of the book(lore parts) and it always talk in past about Santiago as far as I remember (but never says he is dead)...but CPRED was more or less in parallel development of CP2077 so it might be that originally CDPR had other plans for Saul but they decided to align for lore reasons.

Top Bottom