rokenz workshop

+
Just got home yesterday wasnt able to work on him. So right now im workin on those fixes.
Ciri was done last week as a side project for myself.

Moderator's Warning: Posts deleted. This is not a platform where anyone may publicly accuse or shame others for incidents which may or may not have taken place outside or on the Forums. Please, leave such disputes at the gates.

Hi rokenz! You're doing a pretty good job so far! Since you are consider alternate versions of main NPCs, have you thought about doing Yen from "The Trail" trailer? Or is it impossible?

Cercaphus;n9538681 said:
Hi rokenz! You're doing a pretty good job so far! Since you are consider alternate versions of main NPCs, have you thought about doing Yen from "The Trail" trailer? Or is it impossible?

If that's even remotely possible, I'd love a "The Trail" Yennefer version!

Cercaphus;n9538681 said:

In fact i was going to do this for myself as a private version but it seems more people are interested in this. In short yeah think so.
Nothing is impossible regarding mesh, only time consuming.

rokenz;n9538701 said:
In fact i was going to do this for myself as a private version but it seems more people are interested in this. In short yeah think so.
Nothing is impossible regarding mesh, only time consuming.

i feel with all the different versions, it will be harder for people to pick one to use.
will be interesting to see "TheTrail" version.

GregorWladacz;n9546401 said:
Any news on an update for geralt? :)

Already made some changes (face shape, longer ponytail for the shaved sides, textures) BUT i wont release this version just yet.
I'll have to adjust the beard again and make some recolors for his hair / beard.

Top Bottom