Romance after quest line???

+
Not sure if this post should be here or another forum, maybe gameplay? So sorry if it's wrong.
But here's my gripe.

After you finish your love interests quest line.... That's it. No calls, no random gigs they want you to do with them, no calls to hook up again. Nothing.

Once you finish their quest, it might as well be if they don't exist, just forget about them.
Played about 5-10 hours past finishing Judy's quests, and no calls nothing. called her, no new dialog, went to her flat, nothing new, can't even hook up again.

So that's my complaint.
How can this be solved?
Throw in 10-20 voice lines and have them randomly call you, just so u remember after beating the game, that oh ya, they still exist.

Or better yet, have them offer you occasional gig jobs.

Just seems like wasted potential.

Not sure if this post should be here or another forum, maybe gameplay? So sorry if it's wrong.
But here's my gripe.

After you finish your love interests quest line.... That's it. No calls, no random gigs they want you to do with them, no calls to hook up again. Nothing.

Once you finish their quest, it might as well be if they don't exist, just forget about them.
Played about 5-10 hours past finishing Judy's quests, and no calls nothing. called her, no new dialog, went to her flat, nothing new, can't even hook up again.

So that's my complaint.
How can this be solved?
Throw in 10-20 voice lines and have them randomly call you, just so u remember after beating the game, that oh ya, they still exist.

Just seems like wasted potential.
100% agree, if they really add a new conversation, it will make people feel that they are still alive ,and still be with us.i hope that, maybe we cam have NPC to travel and fighting with us. just like the mode name company.
Hope it will improve that in next update.

How can this be solved?

Not sure about "adding 10-20 voice lines", because after that, it's the same... it's end.
But yeah, adding something to do (infinitly) with them even if it's "repetitive" at one moment, could be great :)

Top Bottom