Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

+
Triss's dress is pretty awesome. I hope there are more outfits for the female characters like that. :D And wow, I never expected to actually see a scene with the unicorn lol.

Would love to see the women in regular gameplay/conversations at some point with great lighting too.

its really to bad Triss has still the hair from TW2
But well .... might be my "preference" for open hair on every women XD hehehe

I only played TW2 so I dont know Yeneffer so for me Triss is my one and only love : D Plus I like redheads the most.

Its pretty awesome that we will see Triss in more than just one outfit. It always bugs me a bit how some characters in video games NEVER change their clothes so I´d say more than one outfit is a big plus!

As for the hair I doubt we´ll see her wearing anything else besides the two buns which is fine.

You guys have to admit that Geralt x Triss kiss has some romantic mood :D

Yep very romantic. I'll be firmly sticking in the team Triss camp i've pursued for two games. I like her TW2 hair too.
I'm still assuming the threesome won't be with Triss & Yen.

PAH! FOOLS YOU' RE SO EASY BLINDED BY SOME NAKED SKIN!

know what... screw it... lets get Triss x Geralt X Yennefer threesome!!!!

:devil::wub::devil::wub::devil::wub::animier::animier::animier:

I will be seriously disappointed if that option didn't exist. Through careful dialogues and choices we should be able to bed both Triss and Yen.
I want to see Ciri Naked as well.( not with geralt I know why) May be in a bath scene where she is relaxing all naked.

Looks at Yen's boobs bounce
BOOB PHYSICS CONFIRMED !!

I will be seriously disappointed if that option didn't exist. Through careful dialogues and choices we should be able to bed both Triss and Yen.
I want to see Ciri Naked as well.( not with geralt I know why) May be in a bath scene where she is relaxing all naked.

In the new gameplay trailer when Geralt is beding 2 women they could be Yenn and Triss.
The bra of the women on the left is the same as the one Yenn uses as seen in the unicorn scene, we don't know how Triss bra looks though.

It could also be a generic bra used by not only Yenn but more women in the game, but i doubt that since Yenn is a really important character they wouldn't give her something generic.

In the new gameplay trailer when Geralt is beding 2 women they could be Yenn and Triss.
The bra of the women on the left is the same as the one Yenn uses as seen in the unicorn scene, we don't know how Triss bra looks though.

It could also be a generic bra used by not only Yenn but more women in the game, but i doubt that since Yenn is a really important character they wouldn't give her something generic.

I too was thinking about the same thing. In the picture below check out Yen's Bra with black ribbon

View attachment 12330

Then Check out the left one the same Bra with black ribbon that was on Yen and Right One with RED ribbon possibly representing out Favorite Red Head

View attachment 12329

I can say this Yen vs Triss choice is bullS**t , we can bed both them together.

View attachment 12331

Look at that smile on Geralt's face !
He is Happy and So am I :D

Attachments

• UK_PEGI_TW3_Gameplay_Trailer_1428664605[00-55-24].JPG
    UK_PEGI_TW3_Gameplay_Trailer_1428664605[00-55-24].JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 113
  • UK_PEGI_TW3_Gameplay_Trailer_1428664605[00-56-22].JPG
    UK_PEGI_TW3_Gameplay_Trailer_1428664605[00-56-22].JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 1,332
  • Casdsdsdspture.JPG
    Casdsdsdspture.JPG