Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

+
Wow..really? Ciri's gameplay elements are scripted and you won't be able to go in the open world with her.

That doesn't mean there couldn't be a scripted romance or just sexual relation. Or choice. There are some in the books with her after all, and she was much younger.

In seriousness, we don't know enough about who Ciri will meet to consider our options. Maybe Galahad, but I haven't seen him in anything to do with the game so I assume he's not going to be in it. She could get with any game-character we haven't met yet.

In jest, probably Emhyr.

Or Dandelion. Wouldn't that freak Geralt out? :p

Why does Geralt get all the fun? :(

A voice from the shadows: I'm going to be very disappointed with you all, if I see this thread receive more than three pages of replies. In any event, I believe this dubious line of questioning may end up here. (I was right.)

Last edited:
For it's not because you're a living weapon thingy that you can't enjoy yourself from time to time.

And I guess I'm so desesperate for this game that stupid questions like that pop-up in my mind.

Those saying "Geralt" will be looked down upon (UN-class threat!), and please try to tone down the lesbian-fantasy ;)

ciri was a lesbian for a time...
but...
I will make her do nasty things with the emperor,muahahahahaha

Well my wife put a huge rage on when i changed my laptot wallpaper to siren

your posts terrify me.

Btw, what do you guys think about the "our relationships are very Sapkowski'sh" quote, or something like that, from the PS4 interview video?

(replying here because i want to appease the mod-lords) I think this means absolutely everyone involved is emotionally constipated and into weird kinky sex. I don't think in any playthrough Geralt will be the optimum partner to any of the potential partners. I think barefaced lying will be a must at least once (or to that effect) and that you'll be manipulated oh so easily, but done so in a loving caring way. In short, there'll be no perfect playthrough. At least, this is how I read that.

It could also mean that, since there's kinky unicorns involved, they've been sure to characters certain fetishists without any fear of repercussions.

I will make her do nasty things with the emperor,muahahahahaha

Yeah... sure you will aka she will.... like

chopping his fatherly dick off, if he tries anything funny....

Why are they sitting in the sauna in their underwear?

I take it that there will not be any completely naked women in the game as there were in The Witcher? And why are they lying dressed after sex?

Source: http://ru.riotpixels.com/games/witcher-3-wild-hunt/screenshots/

Well because they would had to render a penis and we all know that the general public hates those.

In my opinion is probably again a design choice, not all the sex scene need to be about being hot and naked, it depends on the context.

Top Bottom