Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

+
I want a Ciri and Geralt option. True love shall overcome your narrow-minded taboos.

Haters gonna hate.

I can understand the love between people from very different age, but after raising a child who considers you his father (or mother), find the sexual side of the relationship? How to do it and not fall into the deprevity?
Besides ... give up what so much wished Geralt? a family? a daughter?

Because as far I've understood from the books, the relation between Geralt and Ciri is father/mentor-> dautgher, no more or less.

I don't think anybody who has read the books is seriously proposing a sexual relationship between Geralt and Ciri. In the 35min gameplay demo there is a answer option when Geralt talks to the painting of the ladies of the woods stating "she is like a daughter to me". So there won't be anything like this.
I still hope there will be a emotional father/daughter relationship between them too, As much as I loved the stories of the previous games, there weren't any really emotional moments involving Geralt, so I hope we will get them this time.

Nonsense. Dragon Age Inquisition just won the most important goty and it has some kinky sh!t in it along with actual nudity.

Besides, even if your statement would have some truth in it, I'd hope CDPR would never choose some useless trophy over their artistic vision.

DAI won it because the game is regarded as "progressive" with the first ever fully gay character, Geralt is as hetrosexual as they come. Unless he has sex with Dandelion, game journalists will hate on it like Bayonetta 2.

It's true that the Witcher books were written with progressive themes as well, but it doesn't really matter to them.

DAI won it because the game is regarded as "progressive" with the first ever fully gay character, Geralt is as hetrosexual as they come. Unless he has sex with Dandelion, game journalists will hate on it like Bayonetta 2.

It's true that the Witcher books were written with progressive themes as well, but it doesn't really matter to them.
That was only polygon and I don't think anybody takes them serious. Bayonetta has a metacritic score of 91, so there is definitely no hate for the game from game journalists.

I can understand the love between people from very different age, but after raising a child who considers you his father (or mother), find the sexual side of the relationship? How to do it and not fall into the deprevity?
Besides ... give up what so much wished Geralt? a family? a daughter?

Because as far I've understood from the books, the relation between Geralt and Ciri is father/mentor-> dautgher, no more or less.
This.
I mean, just imagine this:
"Look Ciri, please forget about Cintra, Kaer Morhen, Shaerrawedd, Thanedd, Ellander, Yenn, Triss..Forget about Vilgefortz, Stefan Skellen, Bonhart, Emhyr, Rats...Forget about Elder blood, Aen Elle, Dearg Ruadhri, Law of Surprise and all other nonsense...You see, I was just waiting for you to grow up, so we can fuck."
:sick::sick:

That was only polygon and I don't think anybody takes them serious. Bayonetta has a metacritic score of 91, so there is definitely no hate for the game from game journalists.

Well, the "progressive" crowd is nothing if not inconsistent... also, Bayonetta was just too good a game (and too mainstream) to get much flak from the mainstream media, not to mention the fact that they know better then to pi** off Nintendo. ;) Truth is, DAI got praised for their handling of touchy themes like homosexuality and transgender... even though I personally thought they handled it in the most pandering/preachy was possible.

Problem with the Witcher series is, when it does stuff, it does it unapologetic,.. that may have been worked out for CDP until now, but the winds in the games media are getting gradually more harsh.

Last edited:
This.
I mean, just imagine this:
"Look Ciri, please forget about Cintra, Kaer Morhen, Shaerrawedd, Thanedd, Ellander, Yenn, Triss..Forget about Vilgefortz, Stefan Skellen, Bonhart, Emhyr, Rats...Forget about Elder blood, Aen Elle, Dearg Ruadhri, Law of Surprise and all other nonsense...You see, I was just waiting for you to grow up, so we can fuck."
:sick::sick:

View attachment 8839

View attachment 8840

Attachments

• 31028596.jpg
    31028596.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 62
  • stop-trying-to-make-jif-happen-its-never-going-to-happen1.jpg
    stop-trying-to-make-jif-happen-its-never-going-to-happen1.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 102
I imagine they don't want to disregard the lore too much by making Ciri and Geralt have sex, I don't think its a question of incest but because it would be out of character for Geralt to do that.

If it indeed is a question of incest, it isn't really that alien from the world of the Witcher.

Emhyr wanted to fuck Ciri once, something to do with spawn having elder blood

Last edited:
You people should calm the f*ck down with this nonsense about sex between Geralt and Ciri, seriously. Not only this is disgusting, it also would be the biggest F*ck You to sir A. Sapkowski who created this amazing lore and characters. This is not gonna happen, period.

Quit this already..

You people should calm the f*ck down with this nonsense about sex between Geralt and Ciri, seriously. Not only this is disgusting, it also would be the biggest F*ck You to sir A. Sapkowski who created this amazing lore and characters. This is not gonna happen, period.

Quit this already..
Exactly. I've been reading these comments for a while now and am just wondering what the hell is going on with people as of late? It's like people lack any sort of moral compass. Many people who want this option damn well know what the relationship between Geralt and Ciri is. The mental bond is that of a father and a child. Period. Adding the option to have sex with Ciri would be disgusting and immoral in every conceivable way.

Last edited:
Exactly. I've been reading these comments for a while now and am just wondering what the hell is going on with people as of late? It's like people lack any sort of moral compass. Many people who want this option damn well know what the relationship between Geralt and Ciri is. The mental bond is that of a father and a child. Period. Adding the option to have sex with Ciri would be disgusting and immoral in every conceivable way.

B...b....but.....gamez should more progressive!

This is what happens when you make Ciri the most beautiful character in the game, compared to Yennefer and Triss.

TRUE, and looking like a twenty-ager, i cant blame them, but there are limits inside this world setting that Andrzej Sapkowski made clear

Y'all have no vision.
We have common sense, values, morals, ethics and logic. We can use these and not stoop to the level of animals and just go by our base desires. We are better than that. But of course the liberal hippies will use any excuse to promote their fucked up agendas. This is not exactly new.

But even ignoring the moral issues, the choice would be a total character assassination of Geralt by CDPR. Geralt is a moral man with a strong sense of justice. It would be totally out of character for him to act like that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom