Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

+
I hope we have the option to slap her ass while doggy styling. Would be realistic and quite romantic. Girls love this stuff even if they don't want to admit it.

Last edited:

Romantic activity options

When two people are in love or in a Romantic relationship then the world and people around them seem to disappear. There is nothing wrong in including an option to kiss or have sex with the accompanying romanceable character. For instance we can be given an option to kiss or have sex whenever the character is around us through an option in dialogues. But sex will depend on the location where the player is in.

View attachment 9234

Geralt will have options to romp with human ladies or lady creatures by completing quests or through Orens, but I am talking about characters like Yen and Triss with whom Geralt shares a history and a romantic relationship and who accompany Geralt during Quests. Taking Triss as example a sample dialogue

Geralt: Hey Triss
Triss: Yes Geralt ? (instead of a standard "i am glad you are here" dialogue all the time like a recorded message from Witcher 2 - flotsam quest Triss, she creeped me out with the same dialogue, whenever I tried to interact with her)
Geralt: I am still thinking of yesterday night.
Triss: Reallly ?
Geralt: How about some fun ?
Triss: like what ? (teasing)
Geralt: ummm ...you know
at this point if the player is near an abandoned house or barn or a cave a scene triggers
or
Triss: Lets find some place lonely and quiet
Player has to find a lonely place like ones mentioned above and interact with Triss to initiate the scene.

- The scene can have different iterations like camera angles and positions instead of being redundant and some giggles in some places :3
- See the thing with quiet and abandoned places is that they look haunted and people around have different stories to tell about them
like the screams of Vesna in Witcher 1

I pray that there be an option in the game through intelligent conversations and convincing the two ladies to stay by Geralt to trigger a scene with three people. Cuz I know that we will mostly not see those ladies and Geralt again in next games.

View attachment 9233

I am also against including an interactive sex scene.

Attachments

• poor_triss____by_avalat-d7io2ip.jpg
    poor_triss____by_avalat-d7io2ip.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot-34.jpg
    Screenshot-34.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
All of you are fucking perverts :D The most biggest perverts will have a chance to see what happend with girl if you don't help her like in " Vesna Hood Quest" . Fucking nextgen technology))) And one more thing.... guys form CD Progect Red go faster with Witcher 3, i want to play it befor world war 3 begining))

Last edited:
After TW2 i'm sure sex in TW3 will be tasteful. i just hope erotic will be mature, not prudish ("Bioware style") bullshit. Who would like to have sex in underwear?!? So i'm curious. Let's call this: nipple test :) This picture makes me worry: Triss is having some fun (i guess...) fully clothed...

After TW2 i'm sure sex in TW3 will be tasteful. i just hope erotic will be mature, not prudish ("Bioware style") bullshit. Who would like to have sex in underwear?!? So i'm curious. Let's call this: nipple test :) This picture makes me worry: Triss is having some fun (i guess...) fully clothed...
I agree, on that note! Rockstar was pretty naughty with GTAV, so.. I hope this Triss shot is only one of many more romps with her and others in the game maybe lol.. I doubt the whores that Geralt bangs, wont be talking like the hookers do in GTAV HaHa.. but then again you never know, I mean TW2 said words like Cunt in it.
Anyways...Even tho I don't buy and play games like TW2 or GTAV for sex, I still think there should be more of it in general when it comes to TW3. It's a mature game, full front/back nudity is more than okay in a game like this. I think it's really cool to have it in the game, because it's more real and true to lore. I think it's great, if devs put plenty of sexy time options for players in such a huge, long ass game like this. There will be so much other fun things to do and see in this world, and sex is just one of them. Even if this game goes down in history for the most tits & ass on a console game ever, at least it will be the best looking tits & ass in a console game ever.
lol.. For real TW3 graphics are awesome and well, CDPR has Great taste in women, what can I say. ;) My gut feeling tells me that, if this game turns out to be really fucking awesome, it will be remembered worldwide on All fronts. From it's beautiful graphics, mature adult story, gameplay, mini games, fun, and cool looking intense combat, to sexy, dirty, mean and violent, so grim so true so real, lol.. crimes of passion, love and war, life and sickness, monsters and death to healing, humor, power and resurrection etc..etc.. I highly doubt this game will be only remembered for sex alone, even if there is a lot of tits & ass in this game.
No pressure CDPR Team, hang tuff lol.. Geralt can only follow his Heart!
;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom