Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

+
I am going to do what I can to use the phrase "unicorning" when it comes to sex.
"How were things with Brad last night, Janet?"
"We rode the unicorn all night long."
or
"That Sherri is so hot. I can't wait to get her onto the unicorn."

Just be sure you don't accidentally say Unicron.

'Physical'? Well, modern lingerie is more 'natural' for the appearance of the the figure, if that's what you mean; however, it's less 'authentic'. Not sure I follow you, though.

Not sure how "natural" works with, say, torpedo bras or even lace push-ups. But the prostitutes in TW2 wore men's breeks, so maybe anything goes.

Just found this:
(Lengberg Castle, Austria, carbon-dated to 14th-15th C.)

Last edited:
So I watched the SoD trailer again and there are actually two courtesans with the upper half of Yen's lingerie on. They are on the right side of the brothel at about the 1:21 mark.

I too was thinking about the same thing. In the picture below check out Yen's Bra with black ribbon

Then Check out the left one the same Bra with black ribbon that was on Yen and Right One with RED ribbon possibly representing out Favorite Red Head

I can say this Yen vs Triss choice is bullS**t , we can bed both them together.

Look at that smile on Geralt's face !
He is Happy and So am I :D
Sorry guys but I doubt that's Triss & Yennefer, because the prostitutes wear the same undergarments as well
Check out the girl by the stairs for proof:

Same exact one Yennefer wears.

This means that all the women in the game probably share the same nude body(like they did in Witcher 2, I think). I know they gotta save resources by recycling... but Triss/Yennefer (and maybe Ciri) should at least get their own unique figures.

Attachments

• The-Witcher-3-01.jpg
    The-Witcher-3-01.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:
Sorry guys but I doubt that's Triss & Yennefer, because the prostitutes wear the same undergarments as well
Check out the girl by the stairs for proof:

Same exact one Yennefer wears.

This means that all the women in the game probably share the same nude body. I know they gotta save resources by recycling... but Triss/Yennefer (and maybe Ciri) should at least get their own unique figures.

That woman near the stairs is not wearing the same exact bra as Yennefer, similar but not the same. The one by the stairs has one that looks like a dark red with little detail except a small circle in the left corner. If it was the same color as Yennefer's it would appear black even if light was hitting it.

That woman near the stairs is not wearing the same exact bra as Yennefer, similar but not the same. The one by the stairs has one that looks like a dark red with little detail except a small circle in the left corner. If it was the same color as Yennefer's it would appear black even if light was hitting it.
They are still the same bra, just a different color. Both Yennefer and the prostitutes share the same bra, so this 'threesome' could very well just be prostitutes is what I'm saying.

This is an old shot, I'm sure we will all have better whore variety in both looks and voice acting this time around, compared to TW2.
I really hope so, anyways ;)

I don't know where did you guys get the feeling it's Triss and Yen. The left is clearly the same model Yen has on the unicorn, true, but the right one can be anybody really. You see Triss in the trailer wearing dress that has roughly the same colour as the bra in that shot...what are you even arguing about?

More importantly, This kind of threesome is the most stupid idea from the character perspective, it would be a dick move to really put it in, and it would outrage the fans. Just...stahp. Valid and more probable point above, limited number of bra models, voilla, problem solved. Reds must be really laughing over some threads and speculations.

Top Bottom