Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

+
HaHa..Deep down, that's what we really want CDPR Team!
1 Free Whore Expansion Pack, no joke! ;)
I wonder how many brothels there will be. Anybody wanna guess? I would say 2 in novigrad, 1 in oxenfurt and 1 on the main skellige island.

Taking a wild guess that Geralt will have a side mission involving a whore den owner and mistreatment of his prostitutes, in exchange for information.

I wonder how many brothels there will be. Anybody wanna guess? I would say 2 in novigrad, 1 in oxenfurt and 1 on the main skellige island.
Perhaps one in White Orchard? Well, not exactly a real brothel - just couple of 'working girls' in that tavern... :D

@caspartine: I am pretty sure if we have the option for a threesome with Triss and Yenn, it will be because of a couple of choices we make which leads us there. So I doubt people who are opposed to that will be outraged, since they will never have this scene appear in their game.

a DLC for whoring probably wouldn't look that good given the gaming industry (and somewhat some of the previous Witcher games') reputation for treatment of womenfolk as sex objects. it also makes me wonder if this is a getting laid simulator or a game, for some people. i mean this thread was going in a weird direciton a few weeks ago. bring on the whoring in toussaint, but imo, a DLC for the vanilla game would probably be a bit... of a weird move.

tangentially related, in the 15 min january Geralt finds a notice about some lady looking to get laid. imo if she pays him, i'm going accept it so hard. *do it for feminism, geralt, be a (br)hoe*

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, which would people prefer more in The Witcher III: lots of meaningless sex with whores, or more significant intimacy with a smaller number of characters, for whom Geralt/the player actually cares? A mere question of content.

Maybe Triss would go through with, but Yen? Never.

What makes you so sure about this? They they love each other? Then Triss wouldn' t do it either. Because they love
each other too. Forgot shard of ice? and Yennefers "behavior" there? Hah... who you are trying to fool? They are both
sorceresses, you know the witcher univers and how sorceresses are there. So no wonder ppl assume the possibility
of that threesome.

At the end, i assume it will depend strongly on your actions towards them.

Somehow, I don't think they'll make it quite so easy this time.

No? Damn i was just looking for some "easy" birds along my way!

:D :D :D :D

unless they are professionals you must have a hell of an ego and wits to manipulate triss and yen to do a threesome
for me if it doesn't fit to the storyline i wouldn't do that, better talk some diplomacy with a wyvern

Hey ... that there MIGHT me the possibility doesn t mean it will be EASY to get this scenario.
No one said that it will be easy to get them both in the bed, at the same time :D
Of course if feels kind of very dangerous :D but (if CDPR made it) this adds some extra thrill
i think.

Last edited:
i hope you don't talk about that big monster birds you get with the crossbow down

You didn' t ask this really ... didn' t you? *smirk* If you do not know which "birds" i meant, then this thread... or
this forum might not suitable for your age :p :p :p

On the other hand :D maybe i meant those big birds, you take down with the grasspaw? :p :p
You will NEVER know muahahhahahahahhaha

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

You didn' t ask this really ... didn' t you? *smirk* If you do not know which "birds" i meant, then this thread... or
this forum might not suitable for your age :p :p :p

On the other hand :D maybe i meant those big birds, you take down with the grasspaw? :p :p
You will NEVER know muahahhahahahahhaha

i am asking myself if the trophies from the birds are giving geralt armor and special stats

Top Bottom