Romance disappointment... (features that should be added)

+
I really want to talk about my romance disappointment. This involves friends and all romance options. I already wrote some messages about this problem and there are some posts about this....but I want to share this as much as possible...

First off.... The game is amazing ... even the romance characters and their side quests... the disappointment came after the side quests ended.. The problem there is that all your partners or even friends seem or act like they died after you finish their quests. You only get a few options to talk with them and that's it ... notihng more...

I really think that they should add some features... so you can do something with your friends/partners.

For example:

- Hanging out

- Inviting them for a drink

- Making them help you with your mission

- Random messages

All of these apply to both friends and partners.

Suggestions below are focused on partners (I'm gonna be completely honest ... after all .. this is Cyberpunk)

- Kissing your partner

- Having sex with your partner

- Making them live at your place (or just one night stand... whatever... you get the idea) same thing applies for your character...

- Wedding (may be weird in night city .. but it's also a thing)

- Random messages (but in a partner way)

But I'd say that you need a good relationship with specific person to unlock these features...

Can't think of more suggestions right now .. but you get the idea...

I hope you tell me your opinions about this .... and possibly share this idea.
THANKS ! :D

Last edited:
I can get on board with all of these except the wedding. You basically have been in a relationship with someone for a week, up to a few weeks. I'd imagine most, if not all of the LIs would think you're rushing a bit.
Completely agree with you .... The wedding is the most questionable thing i mentioned :D ... Also thank you for your opinion...
Post automatically merged:

i can agree with the follower thing but for the other stuff it sound like your looking for the sims.
I heard someone say this... You are relatively right .... But some people don't like playing Sims like me ... but thank you for your opinion :D

"Making them your follower (so they can help you with your missions etc..) "

In other words runing game balance like followers in Bethesda does. This aside from the fact that it makes zero logical sense for your partner to follow you everywhere. Do spouses / partners follow their significant others around everywhere IRL? No, makes zero sense. The world does not revolve around you.

Are they also invincible like in Skyrim and fallout as well? Makes even less sense. You now have an invincible wife cadaver you can use as bait for enemies to unload upon while you shoot them in the head. Kind of messed up that you'd even consider putting them in a dangerous situation to begin with. That sounds like you want convenience, not actually realistic characters / relationships.

The Sims 2077. All addons would be cool, but they don't implement them because most people don't appreciate them.
"Making them your follower (so they can help you with your missions etc..) "

In other words runing game balance like followers in Bethesda does. This aside from the fact that it makes zero logical sense for your partner to follow you everywhere. Do spouses / partners follow their significant others around everywhere IRL? No, makes zero sense. The world does not revolve around you.

Are they also invincible like in Skyrim and fallout as well? Makes even less sense. You now have an invincible wife cadaver you can use as bait for enemies to unload upon while you shoot them in the head. Kind of messed up that you'd even consider putting them in a dangerous situation to begin with. That sounds like you want convenience, not actually realistic characters / relationships.
I meant that you can call them when you're doing a job ... (just the job) ... I'm gonna edit that point ... And thank you for your opinion !

Thats the problem cyberpunk 2077 isnt a sim game but a dystopian game, is already much that both panam and judy survived
Also true ... The disappointing fact about this is that they act like they are dead... You have no chance to interact with them ... I hope you know what I mean ... I wrote about it in my post.

They should give us more romance options. I'm a Single because I don't like River and I'm not into girls. I still hope for Takemura in a dlc. It would be simple to add. If you took the Arasaka ending and search for a cure after this, it could trigger. He is such an important and defined character, that can't be all :cry:

They should give us more romance options. I'm a Single because I don't like River and I'm not into girls. I still hope for Takemura in a dlc. It would be simple to add. If you took the Arasaka ending and search for a cure after this, it could trigger. He is such an important and defined character, that can't be all :cry:
At first I thought there actually was an option to date that guy ... I also hope that they add more romance options....

Also true ... The disappointing fact about this is that they act like they are dead... You have no chance to interact with them ... I hope you know what I mean ... I wrote about it in my post.
I understand what you mean, but also i dont want that this game will lose hinself in an overload of romance, its simply not the right settings, cyberpunk is more for the lonewolf

I can get on board with all of these except the wedding. You basically have been in a relationship with someone for a week, up to a few weeks. I'd imagine most, if not all of the LIs would think you're rushing a bit.
hey now, you also role play doing gigs and scanners for 2 yrs when your supposed to be dead in 2 weeks :D

I understand what you mean, but also i dont want that this game will lose hinself in an overload of romance, its simply not the right settings, cyberpunk is more for the lonewolf
uh the Nomad ending and quest line kills that idea, since its all about "family"

For V and devs maybe ... :D ... I thought so too... But the truth is actually the opposite ... I mean ... that the game should be like that, but not for me...

hey now, you also role play doing gigs and scanners for 2 yrs when your supposed to be dead in 2 weeks :D

uh the Nomad ending and quest line kills that idea, since its all about "family"
yes and in my opinion is pretty out of place, the canon (and in my opinion perfect) ending for cyberpunk should be the secret ending, in that way you make yourself a name if you succeed (and survive in the process)

At first I thought there actually was an option to date that guy
I understand it doesn't make sense for his character to date a dying merc in his situation. I would be a good timing after his mission was a success to think about V.
If they want to add more love interests, they will find a way.

Top Bottom