Romance disappointment... (features that should be added)

+
I don't know. The devs didn't do this in the witcher and that set them apart from the rest. Can you imagine trying to summon Yen at your beckon call. Most ppl would say no because she has a personality that just doesn't suit that. These characters are different from her but also similar. I'd prefer a mission or missions that maybe end in a date or start as a date but ends in a mission, i.e. something tied to the story, not calling them up at random to go out.
What you want takes way more time and effort from the team and is kinda unrealistic, what I suggested is easily done with assets they already have in place, you go to a place i.e. Tom's Dinner, call your desired contact, screen fades to black, "sometime later" message pops up, you eat/drink and the scene ended, you skipped time in a natural way without any actual new content being added. Let's remember that quests involve writing, scripting and voice acting, even if you used locations that already exists, my suggestion cuts a lot of time that could be used for bigger content. Don't get me wrong, I'd love actual interactions and more meaningful content involving V's friends, but it isn't realistic from a game dev perpective.

Oh i am sure for every feature the big part of this games playerhood missing here there are games out there wich include said feature to everybodies heart content. So stop suggesting whatever everybody, just go to the game you want to play in real?

Other games already include the suggested feature is such a stupid argument really.

I agree to everything but wedding but only because i never found anything churchlike in night city beside the one in pacifista and the one under water. Neither of them seem to be open to everybody.
LOL.. what?

lol i get what you are saying and if this was a game about making you "feel" like you have a spouse then yeah but in a story about saving your life in 2 weeks i feel like a fling is all you would have time for, romance is always just sprinkles anyway if you want it to be deep and extensive there are games that focus on it heavily
Is lol, lmao a punctuation mark in your country? Just asking.

But my "fling" helps through the ending and ride in the sunset with me. You've time to make Gigs, chasing 17xcyberpsychos, boxfights, racing and other superficial fillers although you got a life-threatening Relic in your head. That is the biggest contradiction in the story of this game. And no argument against better romance options.

Is lol, lmao a punctuation mark in your country? Just asking.

But my "fling" helps through the ending and ride in the sunset with me. You've time to make Gigs, chasing 17xcyberpsychos, boxfights, racing and other superficial fillers although you got a life-threatening Relic in your head. That is the biggest contradiction in the story of this game. And no argument against better romance options.
no it means laugh out loud thought that was universal sorry
all main stories have urgency Fallout 4 (save your son) Skyrim(you are the only one that can defeat the dragons) its all the same and i dont have an argument against anything pal

no it means laugh out loud thought that was universal sorry
all main stories have urgency Fallout 4 (save your son) Skyrim(you are the only one that can defeat the dragons) its all the same and i dont have an argument against anything pal
Fallout 4's story is urgent in a complete different way, stakes may be high, but nowhere close to the world ending or you dying in a few weeks, it's easier to swallow the side quests, which in my opinion is a better way to handle stories overall.

I don't get why studios think you need a life or death kind of plot to drive your character, Fallout New Vegas has a pretty mundane main plot and yet manages to keep you interested, Cyberpunk could have gone that route, the world, side characters and some side missions are great, IMHO some are better than the main story overall. Another thing that kinda bothers me, but I understand why they did it, is being throw right before the point of no return after you finish the game.

I wonder what the expansions will be like, I'd love to continue after the main story, but the way you're thrown before the last mission gives me the impression that the content will be before the story's end a la ME3's Citadel DLC, which I love content wise, but hate the implementation.

.......ssooooo why can't we come 'home' after a grueling day of slicing and dicing and have the kind of sex Johnny got to have? River's was decent but too short. Irl I always loved the we-might-get-caught of some of my escapades back when I was much younger. Judy's should stay as is because the way they did that particular one was just too beautiful. (and this coming from a straight female). All the emotion was there and it showed in her eyes. (kudos CDPR for that) I would love being able to sleep over at my love's place and them, mine. Have crazy sex or hmmm....how to put it....Judy sex. Being that V is dying, she SHOULD have more of the romance stuff and so on. BUT I believe that hopefully that will come in due time *crossing my fingers* after bugs are all patched up. I mean, one can only hope, right? :) Mind you, this is not only about the sex of course. Some together time and phone calls would be a bonus. And MAYBE even an I Love You or two couldn't hurt. River tells V that he already fell in love with her. I wanna hear him say it flat out and I'd like to respond in kind. Mkay am rambling now. Off to more game play where explosions ALMOST make up for lack of romance. ;)

I really want to talk about my romance disappointment. This involves friends and all romance options. I already wrote some messages about this problem and there are some posts about this....but I want to share this as much as possible...

First off.... The game is amazing ... even the romance characters and their side quests... the disappointment came after the side quests ended.. The problem there is that all your partners or even friends seem or act like they died after you finish their quests. You only get a few options to talk with them and that's it ... notihng more...

I really think that they should add some features... so you can do something with your friends/partners.

For example:

- Hanging out

- Inviting them for a drink

- Making them help you with your mission

- Random messages

All of these apply to both friends and partners.

Suggestions below are focused on partners (I'm gonna be completely honest ... after all .. this is Cyberpunk)

- Kissing your partner

- Having sex with your partner

- Making them live at your place (or just one night stand... whatever... you get the idea) same thing applies for your character...

- Wedding (may be weird in night city .. but it's also a thing)

- Random messages (but in a partner way)

But I'd say that you need a good relationship with specific person to unlock these features...

Can't think of more suggestions right now .. but you get the idea...

I hope you tell me your opinions about this .... and possibly share this idea.
THANKS ! :D
Well, it would be nice with more interaction, but i find romance great. It's not like a wife you get it's a romance.

Romances are pretty much all the same for every RPG game. The scenario is:
1 Do quests for LI
2 Don't antagonize LI
3 Sex scene as reward
4 The end, LI is out for the rest of the game

It can be a bit more or a bit less complex, but the structure is the same all the time.

That is why I actually prefer the linear love stories, like John Marston and Abigail, Ellie and Dina, Drake and Elena, Arthur Morgan and Mary, they just feel more deep and believable.

Romances are pretty much all the same for every RPG game. The scenario is:
1 Do quests for LI
2 Don't antagonize LI
3 Sex scene as reward
4 The end, LI is out for the rest of the game

It can be a bit more or a bit less complex, but the structure is the same all the time.
Pretty much nailed most IRL partnership

Top Bottom