Romance in TW2 and Geralt's integrity.

+
Yes, I remember this conversation, and conversation with Sile in Kaedweni camp when she mentions it as well. But why did megascope get broken and scattered on the floor? Cedric did it? Why? Also it looked like a great opportunity for Letho to switch the diamonds. Letho can't exactly hide in the crowd or disguise himself, and him getting into Sile's place in LM would be very difficult.

Ceadric was probably bleeding in the center of the megascope and when Letho and Triss left she got up tried to prop himself on one of the pylon things and tripped and fell.

Sile's tower seemed way outside the city. Letho could have snuck in easily.

Guest 2812644

This thread makes my head hurt. Let me see if I have this straight; Triss uses sex to manipulate Geralt?! No wonder
I let Letho go. Damn I'll have to play it again. I'll still say yes in the elven bathes but it will be just for fun.

This thread makes my head hurt. Let me see if I have this straight; Triss uses sex to manipulate Geralt?! No wonder
I let Letho go. Damn I'll have to play it again. I'll still say yes in the elven bathes but it will be just for fun.

Other way around, I always thought. Triss manipulates Geralt to get sex.

"Triss, stop thinking with your vagina and get hold of yourself!" (Philippa)
"She has spaniel eyes whenever you're around. It's hard not to notice." (Ves)
"For a while there I forgot about Flotsam, the Scoia'tael, the kingslayer, the whole world, really." (Triss)

Triss is slightly unhinged and obsessed with Geralt. She's lied to him with the intent of keeping him safe while furthering her own misguided goals. This is why she's such an awesome and believable character. I can relate to Triss. I can't relate to Yenn.

Triss is slightly unhinged and obsessed with Geralt. She's lied to him with the intent of keeping him safe while furthering her own misguided goals. This is why she's such an awesome and believable character. I can relate to Triss. I can't relate to Yenn.

yeah if she told Geralt about it the Lodge might get rid of him, didn't think of that.

Top Bottom