Romance options and updates?

+

Would you like to see more romance options?

• Yes (Doesnt mean they stop developing other things obviously)

Votes: 121 86.4%
  • No (Romance is not important to me)

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • No "im good with them as they are"

Votes: 9 6.4%

• Total voters
I've already mentioned this in some other thread about the romance option but I just felt the need to comment it here as well because I really feel like we're missing a lot of things with it!
I would really love to see more of interaction with secondary characters such as Panam and Judy. I really loved the idea of romancing them and becoming like a couple but it felt unfinished. I thought it felt weird how once you finish a romatic arc with them there's nothing else to do except saying the same lines over and over again. I don't like that it basically finishes on them having sexual interaction and saying "keep in touch" after that. I really want to see more of hanging out with them after that like going to the bar (maybe even getting drunk
🤓
😂
like Judy did with her friends and drunk texted V lmao), doing like a gig together where two of us can kill someone or save, going to the arcade, bowling, going to the movies etc. All the fun stuff couples usually do (I mean look at GTA - you can invite ppl to clubs) and just more interaction in general such as more romantic options and conversations. We really need to see a continuation of relationship with those characters
🙏🏻
I mean, if you added the romance option at first, at least make it more realistic. I just need a DLC where u can go beyond just having sex with ur romanced one and thats it. (ALSO!! I feel like sex scene with Panam could be changed because it didn't feel intimate enough or as exciting as the one with Judy. I mean it is a cool idea to have it in the tank but come on, Panam is a whole content so we need something bigger than that) It would be awesome if there were reasonable reactions from ppl present in the game such as: if you cheat on Panam or Judy, or River, or Kerry, they get mad at you and maybe even worse (who knows?).

Same with your choombas! Hanging out with them would be nice too, right?

Last edited:
They should add Goro Takemura. It would be a perfect timing to add him in a dlc. His romance could trigger, if you have chosen the Arasaka ending (and he has to be alive of course). His mission was a success, now he can focus on V before returning home to Japan

Top Bottom