Romance Options

+
It feels weird that in 2021 we have much more openness to different romance options, also bisexual, gender transition, etc and in 2077 the options are so limited.

CDProjekt: consider expanding the current romance options to be a bit more flexible in the future :)

It feels weird that in 2021 we have much more openness to different romance options, also bisexual, gender transition, etc and in 2077 the options are so limited.

CDProjekt: consider expanding the current romance options to be a bit more flexible in the future :)

Have you launched the game yet?

This is probably another of those accounts made just for this single topic alas, worded more carefully.

But for the sake of courtesy.

The thread as it stands in OP references real life sexuality in hopes to project those onto Cyberpunk 2077. The thread again hopes to illicit discussion on making current characters sexuality "flexible". This topic will inevitably, based on its first lines spiral into real life sensitive topics. And even in good faith I can't say that is by accident.

The only real answer to the topic with this structure to avoid said discussion for the millionth time is to ignore its standing premise entirely. All you can really do is say: CDPR will be introducing new characters that will more than likely satisfy your perceived lack of "openness" and that is something you should be looking forward to.

This is probably another of those accounts made just for this single topic alas, worded more carefully.

But for the sake of courtesy.

The thread as it stands in OP references real life sexuality in hopes to project those onto Cyberpunk 2077. The thread again hopes to illicit discussion on making current characters sexuality "flexible". This topic will inevitably, based on its first lines spiral into real life sensitive topics. And even in good faith I can't say that is by accident.

The only real answer to the topic with this structure to avoid said discussion for the millionth time is to ignore its standing premise entirely. All you can really do is say: CDPR will be introducing new characters that will more than likely satisfy your perceived lack of "openness" and that is something you should be looking forward to.

yes I would very much like exactly that! But how do you know?

yes I would very much like exactly that! But how do you know?
Of course I can't give you any definitive proof. However as it stands now they covered, straight, lesbian and gay romances, bisexual is missing. From that I feel very very confident to assume that the next relationships they introduce would include a bisexual one or 2 to cover male and female counterparts. And I think they would pull from the existing pool of characters since so many people are throwing names at them already on which they would like to date in what way.

From personal stance on it, I hope they improve on existing ones and set a better standard for how the relationships are handled before they introduce new ones.

Of course I can't give you any definitive proof. However as it stands now they covered, straight, lesbian and gay romances, bisexual is missing. From that I feel very very confident to assume that the next relationships they introduce would include a bisexual one or 2 to cover male and female counterparts. And I think they would pull from the existing pool of characters since so many people are throwing names at them already on which they would like to date in what way.

From personal stance on it, I hope they improve on existing ones and set a better standard for how the relationships are handled before they introduce new ones.

Well I would certainly appreciate that! :)

Guest 4375874

lol Heterosexuals are still the majority so the game actually gets that right. I get what you mean but just because you don't have the option doesn't mean it isn't reflected in the world...it's just not a romance option for you so what you should be saying is "you would suggest the devs include more options to romance others of various sexual orientation". Not suggest the game isn't inclusive, because in contrast to other games they've done far better.

I really get why Goro isn't a possible love interest so far. He has a mission to fulfill and Takemura explains that the only thing that has ever given his life a purpose is Arasaka. He seems like an ancient Samurai to me.

I think these flirty vibes between V and him (i play female, don't know how it's with a male V) are there on purpose, but his mission is much more important to think about a romance with a dying merc.
I don't think the devs cut a possible romance due to the lack of time. It's just not appropriate currently.

But it would be possible to bring in a romance with a dlc, when V chooses the Arasaka ending (and find a cure in the future). I could imagine to leave NC and follow him to Japan.

I can't believe we won't see him again. Every romance in this game follows a specific path and it's only possible to keep your love interest if you take this path. Why should it be different with Goro?

What do you think? I'm a woman and my female V is still single, because River is... 🤐 Goro is wonderful in the Arasaka ending😍 He told Hellmann to shut his mouth or he won't be able to walk anymore, if he talks to me in such a derogatory manner ever again🤭

CDPR should just make V a romance option, as in my opinion that is what most of these types requests boil down to.

Top Bottom