Ronvid Of Small Marsh Quest Glitch

+
Ronvid Of Small Marsh Quest Glitch

Hey guys! :D

I wonder if someone can help me with this.

Currently in my +NEW playthrough, which I'm in my total 400th or so hour, so not too sure where or when it went wrong, it seems quite a while ago...

Anyways, I'm heading over to the yellow exclamation quest point on my map and every time I try to speak to Ronvid of Small Marsh to activate it his quest, it just shows his name above him but there's no "X" button to start talking to him.

Am I missing something?

I had a look here for other threads and I couldn't find anything similar on the topic. (Sorry if there is another thread! I couldn't see one! Eeek!)

I really hope its not broken, I'm currently trying to complete EVERY quest in the game! :)

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Thanks! :D

ImLittleSpoons;n7205850 said:
Anyways, I'm heading over to the yellow exclamation quest point on my map and every time I try to speak to Ronvid of Small Marsh to activate it his quest, it just shows his name above him but there's no "X" button to start talking to him.
You can try to meditate in front of him, you can try to turn your face to other way and then again try to talk to him (sometimes I had to do this several times with one blacksmith in Skellige)... I'm really not sure what else you could try if this same happens in your earlier saves too. I guess fast traveling somewhere and back doesn't help either? Do you have any other quests going on in that area that might disturb talking to Ranvid?

Clearing system cache might be one trick to try, but not sure if it helps to this.

Hey Sunsibar! Thanks for the help! :D

Sadly nothing has been able to resolve it, seems to be pretty bugged out. :(

Yeah, same for earlier saves too, I think it happened a while ago but didnt take much notice at first.

I also tried the suggested above as well as reloading in the same spot, getting into conflict/getting knocked out the Guards passing by, tried going away and coming back again etc. It seems there's no real around it. :(

I recall a few similar delays with the button in Skellige like yourself, but it was usually corrected after moving away and then back.

I also double checked that it wasn't just a visual thing but the actual button isn't there. :(

Thanks for the help though! I appreciate it, hopefully there will be a way of fixing it at some point in the future! :)

Top Bottom