Rosa Escarlata clothing items

+
Did anybody had any luck with finding this clothing items?
On my first play trough I accidentally stumped on a pair of Rosa Escarlata slim-fits.
(50/50) and some random event in the bad lands.
On my second play trough, I managed d to find Rosa Escarlata top.
(in one of Valentino grind loops) Both where 100-ish level.
Does anybody know what triggers those? Or a more persistent way to get them. (on the PS4)

Thank you :)

It seems brutally random. My best advice is if you know what drops them, find a good sized group, save, and kill them over and over again until you get something you want.

I have the Sombra Rosa Foam-padded Straightcuts but I have never seen the Rosa Escarlata Polyamide-weave Slim Fits or the Rosa Escarlata Embossed Armoleather Biker Vest in my 500+ hours in the game diligently hunting for clothes.

I'd also point out that the "Worn Beanie" looks like it goes with the "Rosa" set in spite of its name. (I've never seen that in the game either.)
2328941813_preview_caps23.jpg

My first V is at max level with 360 hours and I only have a fraction of the clothing I want and no real path to get it (other than mods/cheating). It's frustrating.

Here are some good places to scope clothing items that I have found:

This thread has a set of pictures showing (most of) the inventory of each store in the game. You can download or view the images to make them bigger if the icons are too small for you.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NightCityFashion/comments/kmlbw9
This thread has good pics of a ton of the items in the game, though it will take a LONG time to load them all.
Post automatically merged:

Oh I should be more specific: These items drop from Valentinos. So your best bet is to fast travel to Valentinos Alley, save your game, and just work your way through the alley and defeat all the Valentinos nearby. If you don't get anything you want to keep you can reload and do it again.

Typically I find that if a specific Valentino drops a piece of clothing, they will consistently drop something in that category. Like, if a specific Valentino drops a tank top, and you reload and defeat her again, she will continue to drop different tank tops almost every time.

If you get something you want to keep, so you don't want to reload, then fast travel far way, skip time 24-hours, then come back to Valentinos Alley and do it again.

As a test, I beat up the Valentinos around the Valentinos Alley fast travel point for about 2 hours, and here’s the clothing I got:

INNER TORSO
Tacti-fiber Racerback Tank
Saeko’s Protective-layer Tight Tank
Santa Muerte Heat-resistant Tank Top
Reinforced-seam Sporty Tank Top
Bloody Pig Duoweave Cutout Tank
Extra Durable Striped Tank Top
Sport-flex AT-AK Thermoactive Turtleneck
Santa Murte Neokitch Aramid-weave Racerback Tank
High-tensile Cutout Tank
Bloody Pig Triweave Muscle Tank

OUTER TORSO
Soviet Moscow Dream Anti-shrapnel Bomber (x2)
Rosa Platino Reinforced Rockerjack
Rocker’s Heart Crystaljock Bomber
Bipolar Rainbow Hybrid-weave Crop Sweater

FACE
Elegant Sepia Vison Aviators With Reinforced Lenses
Chemically Hardened Tactical Goggles (x2)
Hardened Plastic Goggles
Graffiti Glasses With Coated Glass
Red Electro-intergrated Biker Shades

FEET
Western Star Cowboy Boots With Thick Synthetic Heels (x2)

Last edited:
Maybe I'm the odd one out but I don't buy games to play dress-up, especially in a game that's completely first person.

Thank you for your help brannonb. Maybe this changes in the future...
Interesting, I've managed to get the slim-fits only once, but not from Valentinos ,
but from Wratts after level 50/50 in the dessert..
slim.jpg

Thank you for your help brannonb. Maybe this changes in the future...
Interesting, I've managed to get the slim-fits only once, but not from Valentinos ,
but from Wraiths after level 50/50 in the dessert..

Oh that's very unfortunate for the wraiths since I now have to go out there and kill them all for their pants.

Wraiths: "Why is she killing us?!"
*giant explosion*
V: "GIVE ME YOUR PANTS!!!"

Maybe I'm the odd one out but I don't buy games to play dress-up, especially in a game that's completely first person.

I think there's a lot of us. Check out the threads where people are sharing their V photos :)

Fashion is the endgame.

Top Bottom