Roses of Shaerrawedd (WIP)

+
Some new gameplay screens :).

Looks great man, also loving the commentary on Raupenneck :p. Any rough estimates on when it might be ready? Not trying to be pushy or anything :)

Wow, looks awesome. I really like the atmosphere of your environments. Looking forward to hear more (and play it of course ^^)

I don't know how this works but at some point things are working, than you test it again after a month and it's completely broken :troll:. RedKit gnomes.

Oh I didn't mean to. I'm testing one riddle mechanic and it doesn't work properly this time which is odd because I remember it bloody working before xD. But it's no huge issue, no worries.

I was worried there's gonna be some delay. Gladly there is none. When are you planning to finish it?

I would like to finish the Beta version in summer so I can give it out to people that are interested. It would be great if I got a list of bugs or possible improvements from people.

I've been able to add richer grass vegetation without any performance drop with a few LOD/distance rendering tricks, though overall in some more demanding areas like the forest the performance is lower than in the original game. I dont think I will be able to make it better without more frequent loading screens. Kudos to CDPR for doing such a good job in TW2 optimalization. It's very hard to maintain the same framerate with more open environments because the backgrounds would be left too empty.

Top Bottom