Round Results Stuck on Screen During Match

+
Game broken nao

I've been stuck to victory and loss screens for god knows how many times now. First round ends and the game goes on underneath this window but it's quite hard to do anything when you can't see properly. Is this some kind of testing for vision impaired? Also the game sometimes shows you that the result was tie, then changes it back to whoever won the round. Help me dr. Phil.

Attachments

• photo137660.jpg
    photo137660.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 54
Round result popup stuck on screen during 3rd round

If this is already reported I couldn't find the thread, but I encountered a very serious bug.

I was playing Multiplayer Casual on PC (Windows 10).
Round 1 I won the match. The 'You won the round' popup played once then disappeared as expected.
Round 2 I lost the match. The 'You lost the round' popup seemed to play twice, and would not remove from the screen. The background remained blurred and my cards were shown in a pile on the right rather than laid out for mulligan.

I managed to continue Round 3 by hitting ESC which popped up asking if I wanted to cancel the redraw. I was lucky I had used Ge'els the last turn so I knew what the 3 cards were in my hand. I relied on the sounds my opponent's cards made to identify them as well as their blurry pictures, and played my own blurry cards based on memory to win. After completing Round 3 the popup updated to 'You won the round' and moved me onto the end of game screen correctly.

I don't recall anything unusual happening to trigger the bug. Everything was going normal until the 'You lost the round' sounded twice and stuck to the screen.

BUG/PROBLEM Game Stuck in a Middle of Searching

If the game freeze/not responding when searching an opponent, even 2/3 second, the game will became weird. I can't find any opponent and I can't press any button in that state. The only solution is to restart gwent.
The most frustrated thing is most of the time this will happen to me. The freeze happen after I'm searching the game, then it become unplayable.

"You won/lost the round message"

Sometimes after i win/lose a round, the message and the dimmed/blurred screen stays for a whole next round. It makes playing very difficult.

Just adding that this just happened to me. I won the first round, the game told me it was a tie, then corrected itself and said I'd won the first round, and then that screen remained there for the mulligan and the second round. I passed with space bar and then upon losing, I could see the game again.

BUG: Result screen stuck if you click graveyard while result screen is shown

when there was a a result screen (when both players pass) I clicked on my graveyard while it was still on and the result screen go off, it was stuck, even when the card changing phase was up, it was still stuck on screen, you could not even see anything, only after the game was over on "deafeat" screen it went away.

EDIT: I read posts here a bit and I play on PC, since it matters :)

Last edited:
[BUG] "round lost' stays on screen

i was just playing a game, and doing pretty well, drawing my opponent into playing 5 cards vs my 2 cards in round one to win.
however when i lost the round, it simply didnt go away.
i drew my cards, and the re-draw screen simply timed out, my opponent played a card, then i dragged a blurry image of a card from the bottom of my screen onto the field, then my opponent played another.
the game was literally unplayable at this point so i forfeited sadly...

but screenshot of the bug is included, please look into it.

Attachments

• photo138690.jpg
    photo138690.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 62
A similar thing happened to me, I lost round 1 with 2 card advantage and the "round lost" banner was stuck on screen I could see the opponent playing cards and was able to do the same but with a blackened screen was impossible to see cards (playing on win10)

[Bug] Game screen stuck in "You Won the Round" screen .. after Round 1.

stuck.png
Please advise.
Note that this is how the battlefield looked during Round 2. I did not pass yet.

Hi CDPR, I've sent a bug report via your Support site .. but also want to bring this to your attention as well.

I was playing as Scoia'tel vs Nilfgaard and had just won Round 1 with a 29-14 lead. My opponent passed first, then I passed.

The screen suddenly "zoomed out" and I was unable to: Mulligan my next hand or See the screen beginning/during Round 2.

I tried playing blind, as I was able to make out the silhouette of my cards .. but it was a stupid decision in hindsight.

When I passed Round 2 .. the issue fixed itself and I was able to see the screen afterwards.

Please advise.
Note that this is how the battlefield looked during Round 2. I did not pass yet.

I had the exact same thing happen to me during my first casual match, end of turn one after I had won it was stuck on the win screen, the game resumed however it did nto disappear. I couldnt highlight my cards however I could see the game continuing in the background

Visual bug

I would like to report a bug I came across. After I lost the second round the screen was blocked for the entire third round.

I was able to click and play the cards but I couldn't see anything I was doing.

Here's the screen.

Attachments

• photo139870.jpg
    photo139870.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 42
Btxlolz09;n8678000 said:
I would like to report a bug I came across. After I lost the second round the screen was blocked for the entire third round.

I was able to click and play the cards but I couldn't see anything I was doing.

Ah, this same just happened to me today. Only that it was in second round.

I can confirmed, after match finished, I just stuck there and my opponent send me gg , while I can't , feels bad man

You lose the first round screen bug.

Was playing, when i lost the first round the game notified me about that but then the screen that notified me didn't go away.

Top Bottom