Round Results Stuck on Screen During Match

+
Well balancing is very important however there are quite a few bugs and issues I'm starting to get annyoed with. My biggest pet peeve is Server Losses. Sometimes it feels like I'm playing against the server, I've lost hundreds of MMR points thanks to the damn servers. Honestly I think they should introduce no fault server losses, meaning if you "lose" due to a server issue you dont lose MMR, though of course then we'd likely see a bunch of "disconnections".

Bugii;n8823320 said:
yup, this is pretty annoying.
It also happens with the mulligan - the black screen stays there for the rest of the match.
And yes, they should at least change the retarded semi-trasparent overlay to a nice subtle blur or at least decrease opacity so you can somehow see the cards you have in your hand.

But hey! Why fixing bugs if they can just release patch giving +/-1 strength to some stupid units, right ?
(and yes, no such issues with CBT here either)

im happy they add +/-1 to stuff, balancing is important, but these bugs should be priority, and maybe should be fixed with hotfixes

Moridin2244;n8823420 said:
Well balancing is very important however there are quite a few bugs and issues I'm starting to get annyoed with. My biggest pet peeve is Server Losses. Sometimes it feels like I'm playing against the server, I've lost hundreds of MMR points thanks to the damn servers. Honestly I think they should introduce no fault server losses, meaning if you "lose" due to a server issue you dont lose MMR, though of course then we'd likely see a bunch of "disconnections".

if you mean the "Game client out of sync" which leads to your loss, that's an exploit. So no, you are not playing against the server. You are playing against cheater. But hey, head's up! At least Tibor is now 23 instead of 25. That's more important. :-/

Game froze on screen between rounds

I had just finished the first round, a screen came up saying I had lost the round and stayed up. I could see the new game had started underneath but I couldn't do anything but forfeit. Has anyone else experienced this?

Yeap, it happened to me as well, twice now at the end of second round both times. The funny thing is that the first time I won the game! Not the second time, though :(. I am on PC, as well.

BUG: Cards are hidden by another window

Hi,

I got this bug several times, now it lasted for 3 rounds and then I had to forfeit because of it.
Sometimes when you have to look on your cards at the start of round, there is just previous screen (round won/lost or start screen) in front, and you can see just the glow of cards you go over.

Recently now I won a round and the screen with crowns and score showed (the one before 3rd round), everything else was blacked - as it should be, but this screen did not dissapear, it was there for like 5 mins...

Please fix this, it happens somethimes, but it really destroy the game, since you can't look which cards are you playing and what is on the board.

Thank you,
Kaleb

Do you all use gwent tracker that experience this issue? A buddy of mine never had this problem before. He installed GT and he started having it!! Maybe something to look into it!

Game signage blocking board forcing quits

This has now repeatedly been happening in both rank and casual. Signage like 'round won' and choose a card''. I have lost multiple ranks and regular games because of this. Only way to remove it is by force closing the game.

Mine happens on xbox. and it's just not the signage. Even the draw card screen gets stuck and won't come down after selecting 'finish draw'.

Just happened to me in a casual match on PC, so still an issue.

Not using Gwent Tracker or any other 3rd party addons.

Just happened to me in a ranked game between Rounds 2 and 3. Would've won, too, if I hadn't had that bug.

Something I noticed was that sometimes during a card selection screen, like a mulligan or after playing Madman Lugos, when you mouse over the selection, you can see some numbers.
All in all, it's quite game breaking.

Oh Shite!! Massive bug, anyone else get this?

That was a shocker, the game stayed on "YOU LOST THE ROUND" screen as the next round started, I could just barely kind of see the mulligan stuff blurred out in the background but not enough to make out any of the numbers. Had a winning game set up too with all queensguards buffed while oponent spent so many cards. Ranked game.... damn that is painful, I love this game but didn't know it was still that bugged. Anyone else ever suffer this glitch? Any way to reset it when it happens? There was seemingly nothing I could do.

Top Bottom