Round start mulligan UI frozen

+
I remember reading that the tracker is the problem, so I already disabled them since last week and haven't used them at all. But the bug still occurred to me this week despite having them gone.

[BUG] UNABLE TO MULLIGAN (MULLIGAN Screen not disappearing)

In the third round, i drew a decoy. I had three vhrihed vanguard, francesca, and a commando neophyte still left. I kept clicking to mulligan the decoy and nothing would happen. The screen for mulliganing never disappeared, making it impossible for me to play the round. The game would randomly play my cards for me without ever leaving the mulligan screen(cards would go missing after the time ran out.

I have two screenshots.Please find attached.

Please also note I was unable to choose "hide cards or don't mulligan"

Nothing would happen.

Attachments

• Mulligan Bug1.jpg
    Mulligan Bug1.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Mulligan Bug2.jpg
    Mulligan Bug2.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 58
I have this bug too. When i use francesca i can't back to board. It's really problematic cuz this dack must muligan cards when you don't do this you are end. That`s why we must do a little spam cuz red must see it and repair this bug.

4RM3D;n9146460 said:
fort-hobo thread merged

ChrisFromOz Please, contact support and let them know you also have this issue on the Xbox.

I've tried that and even started a bug thread on the the xbox specific bug forum but has been deleted. Every time I try to send a support request with a vid link, when I click submit, I get the "there was an error in your submission'" message.

I have had only 1 submission go through via support and that was a logging on issue which till now has had no reply.

I care enough about this game, especially as I supported this game via the purchase of kegs, but the deletion of my bug report thread on official forum and the subpar "support" is a quite disappointing.

ChrisFromOz;n9147890 said:
I've tried that and even started a bug thread on the the xbox specific bug forum but has been deleted. Every time I try to send a support request with a vid link, when I click submit, I get the "there was an error in your submission'" message.

Please, try again without adding a screenshot or a log file. Also, you could try a different browser, just to double-check if it's browser specific.

I have had only 1 submission go through via support and that was a logging on issue which till now has had no reply.

Support has been swamped with tickets since the start of open beta. But even then, they should still respond within a week (usually). You could also contact them again and ask for an update, especially when it's been more than a week or two.

I care enough about this game, especially as I supported this game via the purchase of kegs, but the deletion of my bug report thread on official forum and the subpar "support" is a quite disappointing.

Your thread was not deleted. Instead, it was merged with the existing topic here because it's easier to keep track of things.

4RM3D;n9147960 said:
Please, try again without adding a screenshot or a log file. Also, you could try a different browser, just to double-check if it's browser specific.

I did not know that it became my obligation as a consumer to repeatedly try to send a support ticket. I'm aware this is an open beta and have tried to show support by pointing out the bugs. It doesn't make sense for me as the consumer to keep trying multiple times to help via a subpar system. I am paying not them paying me. Hence, my initial multiple tries are enough.

4RM3D;n9147960 said:
Support has been swamped with tickets since the start of open beta. But even then, they should still respond within a week (usually). You could also contact them again and ask for an update, especially when it's been more than a week or two.

It has been over 1 month. I'm not optimistic.

4RM3D;n9147960 said:
Your thread was not deleted. Instead, it was merged with the existing topic here because it's easier to keep track of things.

It was posted on the XBOX specific bug forum where there was no other copy of. It would be far easier and more visible for XBOX players with the same issue to comment on. Merging it with PC related issues does not make sense.

ChrisFromOz;n9148110 said:
I did not know that it became my obligation as a consumer to repeatedly try to send a support ticket. I'm aware this is an open beta and have tried to show support by pointing out the bugs. It doesn't make sense for me as the consumer to keep trying multiple times to help via a subpar system. I am paying not them paying me. Hence, my initial multiple tries are enough.

Hey, I am only suggesting, not demanding anything. I can understand that the lack of support or the lack of quality thereof can be frustrating. However, there is not much the moderators can do about that. We can only advice and moderate. Fixing bugs is beyond us. The frozen mulligan bug is a known issue, so I guess it will be solved in the upcoming patch.

ChrisFromOz;n9148110 said:
It was posted on the XBOX specific bug forum where there was no other copy of. It would be far easier and more visible for XBOX players with the same issue to comment on. Merging it with PC related issues does not make sense.

It's in the general tech support forum, which is the go to place for bugs because they usually affect all platforms equally.

4RM3D;n9148220 said:
Hey, I am only suggesting, not demanding anything. I can understand that the lack of support or the lack of quality thereof can be frustrating. However, there is not much the moderators can do about that. We can only advice and moderate. Fixing bugs is beyond us. The frozen mulligan bug is a known issue, so I guess it will be solved in the upcoming patch.

I am aware it was a suggestion. I am also aware forum moderators have no official position within CDPR. Though it seems a little inapproriate to be suggesting multiple support reports. That's just my personal opinion/reaction.

Though a bug which has a high impact upon game play with multiple reports across multiple platforms should have been a major focus as it suggests a server issue rather than client one.

4RM3D;n9148220 said:
It's in the general tech support forum, which is the go to place for bugs because they usually affect all platforms equally.

Yes and No. I've read the thread. It mainly refers to possible solutions dealing with PC. Hence all the suggestions of a 'fix' via the removal of tracker services. I'm an Xbox player and the first page I tend to look at when looking for similar reports is on the xbox page. But hey, maybe it's just me.

Mulligan screen bug and invisible card in hand bug

I'm losing several matches on ranked because my mulligan screen won't go away. My opponent keeps playing and I lose.

Furthermore I also lose games because one of my cards in hand is invisible and cannot be played.

Cantarella also showed an invisible card so I did not know which choice I was offered.

Sad to have spent money on a game that has such significant, game losing bugs.

Pics related..

Attachments

• photo159300.jpg
    photo159300.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 32
  • photo159310.jpg
    photo159310.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 38
Come on now CDPR where is the fix for this bug? I decided to come back after a few days to see if this bug is fixed, and yep it happens again resulting on more unjustly losses. Someone needs to PM or link the devs to this issue because they seem to be turning a blind eye on this bug.

Adding another incident of the mulligan screen locking up to this thread. Happened to me today for the first time. I play on PC with no trackers or anything extra installed, Monsters deck, 3rd round, don't remember which card I got rid of, but it gave me Triss (plain). After all my cards were gone and my opponent had played to the conclusion of the match and I had lost, the screen went away and I could check the result board with experience and all. I then quit out of that screen and left the game to restart the client. I am trying to add what info I can to help with identifying this bug. I think I have seen it happen to an opponent or two in the past. Like someone else said, it looked like someone had gone afk. I didn't know what was happening at the time since I am a fairly new player. I hope that they are working on fixing this bug and I understand that it is in beta.

CDPR is aware of the various and sundry Mulligan issues, and you can expect the issues to be resolved in upcoming patches. Please, keep in mind that the game is still in beta; problems like this are to be expected.

Invisible cards during mulligan

So I've had this issue with me drawing 10 cards and only seeing 9 of them, the "invisble" card is impossible to interact with, i.e. you cannot mulligan or play or look at it in any way. Happened 3 times in a 45 minute span today, never before in 90 hours of play since open beta started. Anyone else having this prob?

Hope you guys know what im talking about since i didnt have the presence of mind to make a screengrab.

Stuck at redrawing!

in round 2 or 3 after i redraw cards i got stuck at redrawing screen, i cant play any cards!

BUG: the card replace screen got stuck

going into a third round i replace a card and the screen wouldnt disappear and was stuck waiting for the game to end while my opponent played out all their cards

Top Bottom