Round start mulligan UI frozen

+
Major bug

I am level 9, so I have played a fair number of games by now. Never seen this bug before. Was dealt my hand. I swapped a card, worked fine. Tried to swap a second card and a space appeared with no card. Sure enough, my deck had a space in the middle. In fact, shortly after the game started, my opponent used one of those taunts to say something like "something amiss?" I assume my opponent was like "wtf?!" as well. The game played normally. When the second round began, there was a hole in my deck where a card should be. With a little luck, somehow I was actually able to win the match. However, at the very end, when my opponent was out of cards and all I had left was my blank, it did not automatically end my turn. Perhaps it would have... in some way... been possible to play that card if I clicked on the blank spot and happened to place it on the right spot. But it seemed unresponsive the entire time.

Attachments

• photo160911.jpg
    photo160911.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 37
i got stuck on redrawing on 1st round , after i pick 3 card to replace , then nothing happen , i got stuck on redrawing screen , cant play but my opponent normally play
i encounter this bug three times already , not in a row and bot so frequently , but yeah its still sucks when happened , btw i got this bug on ranked matched , yeah that 100% instant defeat
i got this video on youtube , pls dont judge me , i dont edited the video , thx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBBIAiUINnE&feature=youtu.be

Lost a game due to a mulligan bug

Got to round 3 of a game, drew a card from my deck and the game didn't let me mulligan the card away, i pressed the finish mulligan button and the screen didn't change, the timer run out, my opponent started playing and i was still in the mulligan screen without being able to do anything, the game just passed me after the turn timer ended, my opponent played again and it just keep happening until i lost the round

Stuck in the "Redraw" phase

An odd thing happened to me today. After the first round, I got stuck in the "Redraw" phase. I couldn't redraw anything and the "finish redrawing" button simply didn't work. The match continued the same way as if I was AFK: My opponent played something each round (although I couldn't see the board, I could hear his cards making noises), and then we would both wait until my timer expired and I lost a card. This repeated until I lost all four of my cards, losing 0 to 54.

I would take pictures of the event, but sadly at the time it didn't occur to me. :( Mostly because of confusion.

Redraw Screen

At least once or twice a day, when in the middle of a match, the redraw screen stays suck.

The only way I can get rid of it is by forfeiting the game -which really sucks.

Anyone else having this issue? Anyway to fix it?

Stuck on Mulligan

Every couple of games the mulligan screen wont go away after I've finished swapping out cards. The game will continue in the background but I can't do anything but scroll through the mulligan screen.

Redraw Bug Report!

This bug usually happen during the redraw section of the second round. I cannot redraw any card when it happens and i have to bear the punishment which is taking away one of my cards after time running out. I encountered this bug TWICE in my rank play today and it happened before for several times!!! It might be helpful to mention that i had only played FOUR times today! Since the frequency of the bug, i decide not to tolerate it like nothing ever happened. This kind of bug prevents me from attempting to get higher rank points because the experience of doing so is just frustrating. I understand that the game is undergoing developments and it is currently imperfect, but i expect better performance from Gwent.
Best wishes to developers.

Attachments

• photo164521.jpg
    photo164521.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 31
Bug: Stuck after a mulligan

This was a mulligan in a third round and after chose the card to mulligan and drew a new one, the animation would not go on. All I could do was staying stuck there, hopelessly watching my cards automatically become discarded one by one as I constantly click on "Finish redrawing" button. I lost this game because of this. I could win it for sure, even with a foglet in my hand since I had two extra card advantage compared to the opponent. This is simply outrageous. Please tend to this ridiculous bug ASAP.

Attachments

• photo164641.jpg
    photo164641.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 39
Top Bottom