Round start mulligan UI frozen

+
UP DATE:
ok it wasnt my anti virus but i have noticed that it happens around the same time at night for me so im guessing its a server problem, maybe becoming to full and buging out. it cant be our connection because we can see the game carrying on in the back ground without us. closing and opening the game again seemed to help ...holding thumbs.

Yeah I'm getting this bug as well, first off it started to be pretty infrequently and I was like whatever, it's fine I don't need every game to work properly but then, today it's like I've played 1/10 games where this hasn't been an issue, anyone versing me I guess is just in it for free MMR.

It's definitely not just on turn 3 and it doesn't help that I'm a sucker for cards that let me mulligan.

Fix/repair in the gog launcher did not fix it for me.

Last edited:
Happens to me each time I try to play a game with friend, (only with Scoia'tael deck so will try to pick another faction next time) even though I've seen people in casual games that can't do anything beside trying to pick a card to play. I just thought they were afk but they werent because they had their cards highlighted.

Stuck on the redraw

I had redrawn a card then it wouldn't leave the screen and I just couldn't even forfeit the match I was just stuck.

UPDATE
ok so yesterday before and after the patch there was no problems. today its back and again late in the evening... we can only hope they find the bug.
Thx for all the work dev team.
Tried to post this and struggled to require captcha?

MorsCodeX;n9089800 said:
ok so yesterday before and after the patch there was no problems. today its back and again late in the evening...

Not sure if I'm understanding this. You are saying:

1.) Problem seemed fixed after the patch -- did not occur at all.

2.) It started up again a day or so later.

3.) It seems to happen in the evenings, but not during daytime hours.

Is that right?

Card Draw is bugged.

Just had a game where Avallach gave me a card and a blank space. The game told me he had given me 2 cards, spent the whole game with that blank space registering as a card. Could not interact with it in any way.
In the following game, the game froze during the mulligan. It refused to mulligan my third card, then crashed completely while the game had actually started.#

Anyone having the same problems?
I've been playing everyday and this is the first time I've seen something like this.

SigilFey;n9098430 said:
Not sure if I'm understanding this. You are saying:

1.) Problem seemed fixed after the patch -- did not occur at all.

2.) It started up again a day or so later.

3.) It seems to happen in the evenings, but not during daytime hours.

Is that right?

SOLVED SO-SO
1. no i meant to say that the patch had no effect but server running good that day
2.yes
3.yes

i have been doing a long trial and have found the bug to be within the new card/mulligan drawing system. i was playing a nilfgaard card drawing deck and thats what gave me all the problems i have since changed to skellige graveyard drawing dack and havnt seen the bug once yet over 3 day. Hopefully all this info will help the Dev team and others plays. thx again for the great game.

^please see above^
P.S.
OH yes 1 last thing ... if i see abit of lag at that time (late evening/night) i skip my mulligans between rounds.

There are no Cards in the Mulligan Screen

So its round THREE I have a 22 resil unit and im checking my graveyard during mulligan, finally the mulligan screen forces its way there and I click which card to mulligan... then for the rest of the match I could not close that screen no matter what I pushed.... I had to sit there and listen to my opponent's angry emotes because that was a 100% won game I was 2 cards up and had 22 points over him while the game discarded all 3 of my cards. It will not let me upload the other screen shot which has the cards still there but at the end all the cards were gone, I was looking at that picture and it lost me the game... mind refunding my 40 or so points?? This was at lvl 17 of ranked -_- ouch...

Attachments

• Screenshot (133).png.jpg
    Screenshot (133).png.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 50
Mulligan is a known issue, so hopefully that will be sorted out in future patches. Aside from that, the server issues are random and are still being worked on. We simply need to ask for everyone's patience while the devs do their thing.

If you can peg specific examples of Mulligan acting up, feel free to send it in to CDPR Support:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Fguri and Bassario

I know your issues are blank screens instead of frozen screens, but I think that it's likely an "evolution" of the bug.

(Good sign, actually! :))

Last edited:
CDPR please fix the Redraw bug!!

I am disappointed that the Devs have yet to fix the bug where the Redraw Screen is frozen, preventing cards from being played. This has happened to me multiple time already yesterday, now it happens again, AS SOON AS I WAS ABOUT TO REACH RANK 19. Like seriously come on CDPR, get a quick fix for this bug immediately. I have lost over 200-300 MMR total because of this damn bug and it has already been going on for the last few weeks. Like I honestly don't feel like playing anymore until this glitch is resolved. This bug has gotten me to the point where playing just pisses me off whenever it happens, and Gwent has never pissed me off before.

Not sure whether it was exactly the cause but, i had this a few times aswell.

I read somewhere that the Gwentup/Tracker may have been causing the issue?

Since i have stopped using these i have not the problem again... so it "might" not be a CDPR issue

I had it a couple times when the open beta launched
(for console)

I play every day 2 tiers minimum.I have not seen it at all
So maybe it is a tracker issue.
Because I also play pc (never used a tracker) and i have yet to see it in open beta

Ranked Game - 3rd Round mulligan phase blocking deck and forcing a lose

So after the weather update, this issue was prevalent in XBOX. Hence I stopped playing for a while. The new update came and installed. this issue has still not been rectified. I'm currently a rank 15 and this happened again causing a lose to an assured 3rd win.

Has this still not been identified and rectified? I would have assumed this would have been a priority issue due to it's impact upon the game...

Video attached.

Happens on XBOX and we have no access to trackers. I doubt trackers are the issue. It happened more often after the weather update. So I stopped playing till the new update as it was dragging my rank games. Started playing again after the new update and it still happens but not as frequent.

Top Bottom